Dallas Wins, They Will Make A Run In NFC Conference..

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Why not Dallas?

The Steelers did it as the sixth seed. They beat the division winner (the Bengals) on the road.

The Giants did it at 10-6.

The Colts played on wildcard weekend. They had one home game.

1. Minnesota

Tough game, but, do they scare you? Not me.

2. New York

Tony Romo is 4-1 against them, and he is 2-0 in the Meadowlands.

Do they scare you? Didn't we just beat the living daylights out of them?
Didn't we beat them twice last year? The Cowboys know how to beat them, becasue they have done it 4 times.

3. Atlanta or Carolina

Do they scare you?

Dallas needs to kick the Eagles' butts and destroy them, because a Super Bowl birth is there for the taking if they play up to their talent.

This team can definatley do it. Will they do it? We'll see. You have to get in first.

30yrheel

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2522127 said:
I know that there are alot of Cowboy doubters out there and at times I have had my doubts as well. But I have some new found faith after Tampa and Philly lost.

Yes, the Cowboys need to go to Philly and win but is that really that impossible? I say NO!

If the Cowboys do win, why couldn't the Cowboys go on a run? When you get into the playoffs the intensity goes shy-high.

The way I see it, Cowboys beat the Birds Sunday, I can see the Cowboys being a serious threat to a non-threatening NFC Conference.

Ask yourself, What NFC Conference team are you really worried about that Dallas couldn't match-up with and beat?

Are you worried about the Giants? I'm not! We beat them already and we have had some good games against them. I think the Giants are a good team but not great.

How about Carolina? I'm not! We have had beaten them a few times at their house and ours. Carolina, like the Giants are a good team but IMO their D will be the undoing to that team as they have given up big numbers the last few weeks.

How about the Vikes? Not at all! A one-dimensional team. Stop Peterson and they are done! I think Dallas could go there and win big.

How about Arizonia? LMAO! How are they in the playoffs? Because they are in the worst division in football. Ya, they did win earlier in the season but it's tough to beat a team twice and the Cards are the coldest team in football giving up 40.8 points per game in their last few losses. If there was a rematch, I have no doubt Cowboys crush them.

Atlanta anybody? A little bit! My biggest question about them is can Matt Ryan play big time football in a big time atmosphere, playoff football? We don't know, yet time will tell. I also question their defense where they rank 24th overall. They are 22nd against the pass and 21st against the run. In the playoffs you better be able to run the ball, which they do well and stop the run which they don't do so well.

So, I will ask again, which team do are you really worried about if Dallas gets into the playoff. IMO, there isn't one team that the Cowboys couldn't beat IF they play the way they are capable of doing.

The bottom line, if the Cowboys do get in, Why can't the Cowboys go to the SuperBowl? Because ESPN and NFLNetwork clowns say so? I think Dallas does get in they will surprise all the Cowboy fans and the morons of the sports media!

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

GY78

Reaction score
I know that there are alot of Cowboy doubters out there and at times I have had my doubts as well. But I have some new found faith after Tampa and Philly lost.

Yes, the Cowboys need to go to Philly and win but is that really that impossible? I say NO!

If the Cowboys do win, why couldn't the Cowboys go on a run? When you get into the playoffs the intensity goes shy-high.

The way I see it, Cowboys beat the Birds Sunday, I can see the Cowboys being a serious threat to a non-threatening NFC Conference.

Ask yourself, What NFC Conference team are you really worried about that Dallas couldn't match-up with and beat?

Are you worried about the Giants? I'm not! We beat them already and we have had some good games against them. I think the Giants are a good team but not great.

How about Carolina? I'm not! We have had beaten them a few times at their house and ours. Carolina, like the Giants are a good team but IMO their D will be the undoing to that team as they have given up big numbers the last few weeks.

How about the Vikes? Not at all! A one-dimensional team. Stop Peterson and they are done! I think Dallas could go there and win big.

How about Arizonia? LMAO! How are they in the playoffs? Because they are in the worst division in football. Ya, they did win earlier in the season but it's tough to beat a team twice and the Cards are the coldest team in football giving up 40.8 points per game in their last few losses. If there was a rematch, I have no doubt Cowboys crush them.

Atlanta anybody? A little bit! My biggest question about them is can Matt Ryan play big time football in a big time atmosphere, playoff football? We don't know, yet time will tell. I also question their defense where they rank 24th overall. They are 22nd against the pass and 21st against the run. In the playoffs you better be able to run the ball, which they do well and stop the run which they don't do so well.

So, I will ask again, which team do are you really worried about if Dallas gets into the playoff. IMO, there isn't one team that the Cowboys couldn't beat IF they play the way they are capable of doing.

The bottom line, if the Cowboys do get in, Why can't the Cowboys go to the SuperBowl? Because ESPN and NFLNetwork clowns say so? I think Dallas does get in they will surprise all the Cowboy fans and the morons of the sports media!

:lmao:

:lmao2:

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Its real comical when people speak reality but we are doubters... Hell a caveman can see this is not a good team.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score

***NEWSFLASH***

I'm still a doubter!!!