Dallas worst in the division % of 2nd half drives that went 3-and-out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamma

Reaction score
The Cowboys had a lot of issues last year that the best teams in the league don't have. No way should Dallas have lost to Jacksonville or Green Bay. No way should Houston have been in a great position to win the game. These aren't the only games. A contender may have a game or two that are played poorly. But not a handful of games or more when you're competing for the division.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Assumption? Sorry you are wrong....he admitted publicly that he wanted no part in being the play caller two (2) years ago. Only now when his job could be on the line, is he acting like it's a great idea and he's all in on it....he has no choice in the matter!
Maybe he has changed his mind, job or no job. Still an assumption on your part.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
No game did the show more than the colossal flop vs Jacksonville.

If McCarthy doesn’t fix this, he’ll be fired by mid season.

This could be one of the reasons why KM was let go , no offensive ingenuity after the defense wakes up.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No game did the show more than the colossal flop vs Jacksonville.

If McCarthy doesn’t fix this, he’ll be fired by mid season.

Ya, I'm Mister 3 and out what of it???? :muttley:
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-4o9Lzv1wCBp6hPbT54LXbDFbu7fV5HF4EkoQApwtYn64nuhK5tp0PMd0gM_J_FIpvFw&usqp=CAU

JayFord

Reaction score
im trying to figure out why people want MM fired?

.........he's done more than enough to keep his job...unless he goes 3-14 this year hes not going anywhere

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Out dueled"? Why are you so proud of coming off like a simpleton who thinks football is 1 on 1?

Dak played against the best defense in football, on the road, without Pollard for the 2nd half.

What happened to Dak is what usually happens when a pretty good QB faces a totally dominant defense on the road.
But of course had ZERO mistakes to help that happen.

shabazz

Reaction score
What happened to Dak is what usually happens when a pretty good QB faces a totally dominant defense on the road.
Competent GMs DONT pay “ pretty good” quarterbacks “ Elite Money”

oh, Boo Hoo, Rayne had to play a good defense on the road and generated 1 whole TD……when will the excuses EVER stop for the Messiah

Nav22

Reaction score
But of course had ZERO mistakes to help that happen.
Remedial.
:lmao2:

It's clearly implied that "what happened to Dak" wasn't good... because a "pretty good QB" isn't supposed to beat up on the most dominant defense in football, on the road in the playoffs.

Dak made mistakes. Dak turned the ball over. Duh.

Do you get it now?

Nav22

Reaction score
Competent GMs DONT pay “ pretty good” quarterbacks “ Elite Money”
oh, Boo Hoo, Rayne had to play a good defense on the road and generated 1 whole TD……when will the excuses EVER stop for the Messiah
I'm literally telling you that Dak wasn't good enough to pull off what a GREAT QB like Mahomes could've done.

And in your mind, that's me making excuses for him???

You people are truly remedial. Fascinating how your minds work.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remedial.
:lmao2:

It's clearly implied that "what happened to Dak" wasn't good... because a "pretty good QB" isn't supposed to beat up on the most dominant defense in football, on the road in the playoffs.

Dak made mistakes. Dak turned the ball over. Duh.

Do you get it now?
I don;t give a pile of poop what you think I get.

Scotman

Reaction score
LOL...the team didn't get it done last year. And, they haven't got it done in a long, long time.

But if this isn't cherry-picking a stat, I don't know what is.

conner01

Reaction score
Who is gonna get Zeke’s carries? I think the touches will go to the receivers.
I think it will be spread among the other RB’s
We will pass more than run but I don’t see any significant change in run/pass ratio
You have to run the ball but you have too much of your talent at WR not to use them
We was around 50/50 last year and will be close to the same
That’s just how the offense works best

khiladi

Reaction score
The Cowboys had 7 three-and-outs in the second half against WAS week 18 in a meaningless game. Take that out and the number is very different.

I like Warren Sharp for the most part but this is an empty stat.

You mean like Dak's 5 TDs in the last game of the season two years ago against the Eagles third string scrubs, while Dallas still retained it's starters going into the third?

You can also argue it would be much worse if the defense didn't stop getting TOs against the opposition, bailing out Dak, after Dak had one of his typical 3 and outs...

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
You mean like Dak's 5 TDs in the last game of the season two years ago against the Eagles third string scrubs, while Dallas still retained it's starters going into the third?
Yes those are also meaningless.

Good hustle finding a stupid way to try to bash Dak though. The self-loathing and need for attention with that type of thing is next-level impressive!

khiladi

Reaction score
Yes those are also meaningless.

Good hustle finding a stupid way to try to bash Dak though. The self-loathing and need for attention with that type of thing is next-level impressive!
So I guess you affirm his 37 TDs in the last game of the season was meaningless, meaning the "Cowboys record" is meaningless for Dak..

Status
Not open for further replies.