Dallascowboys.com new look

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's a little slow coming up. But I like what I see so far.

Very clean looking.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
It's a little slow coming up. But I like what I see so far.

Very clean looking.
Understatement....Its almost in reverse its so slow....

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
It's very slow coming up......I finally gave up

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jksmith269 said:
Understatement....Its almost in reverse its so slow....
More than likely they're still pushing things to the production version. Because it keeps flipping back and forth with the old site and the new site. They're prolly trying to push it in time for the PC this afternoon.

But it looks good. Still no message board from what I saw. And they have no archive site for their articles. They used to, but they don't anymore.

jksmith269

Reaction score
BTW other than the TC link under the schedule which has been there for 2 weeks it looks exactly the same from the past 6 mos from what I can tell. I don't see any new changes.

jksmith269

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
More than likely they're still pushing things to the production version. Because it keeps flipping back and forth with the old site and the new site. They're prolly trying to push it in time for the PC this afternoon.

But it looks good. Still no message board from what I saw. And they have no archive site for their articles. They used to, but they don't anymore.
OK so I'm prob getting the old site. Sorry for my previous post then...

jksmith269

Reaction score
I just got the new site and its sharp I like the video and the whole feel is better than the old one.

k19

Reaction score
I like it. I see we arent the only ones showing our optimism for the new season

Bull Frog

Reaction score
It looks great. I wonder if we'll get video of the press conferences from now on. Philly has video of training camp and press conferences. Let us hope we get the same.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
I want the game highlights back. Period.................................. That still pisses me off that they took those down. Last year I had to go to other team's sites just to get the highlights :mad:.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
with firefox and open in new tab I only get the old site with IE I got the new it is Coooooooooollllllll man...and about time too

ndanger

Reaction score
If you retype the web address and then bookmark it again with Firefox you should be just fine.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
ndanger said:
If you retype the web address and then bookmark it again with Firefox you should be just fine.

i didn't even retype the address. just bookmarked it, closed, tapped into it from the bookmarks list - and it loaded promptly. nice look.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
It still did not work with firefox

but thats okay Hopefully the old site will disappear and the new one will be the only one that can be loaded

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
What's so new about the site it all looks the same to me?

Can somebody tell me what Dallascowboy.com changed?