Dallascowboys.com new look

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
It's a little slow coming up. But I like what I see so far.

Very clean looking.

The site is not coming up for me at all, anyone else having this problem?

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
It's certainly an improvement over the old one. The drop down menus are nice for the main menu at the top, and I like the way they worked the silver in. The layput's an improvement as well, at least to me.

31smackdown

Reaction score
My guess is that they are doing load balancing and you have about a 50/50 chance of getting the new content. Just give it some time.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's my mediocre attempt to grab screen captures. Snagit was not able to do what I want it to do.

dc.com pic 1

dc.com pic 2

dc.com pic 3

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Here's my mediocre attempt to grab screen captures. Snagit was not able to do what I want it to do.

dc.com pic 1

dc.com pic 2

dc.com pic 3

great job WG Thanks

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will not load for me in mozilla firefox, however it did load for me in IE. :(

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Will not load for me in mozilla firefox, however it did load for me in IE. :(

I got it to load with Opera, Netscape and IE, but when I refreshed it with Opera, it went back to the old site. It could be when you tried Firefox it was back to the old site, or between the two.

They're probably cycling between the two versions for awhile, and it will be a process getting all the content moved over. When I got it to load, some of the links didn't work like the roster, depth chart and so on.

When they updated the old old site to the current version, it took them some time to fill in some blanks. It may be the same deal this time. Kind of odd that they choose the middle of the day, especially when there will be a press conference ere long. You would think they would do the changeover in the wee hours when fewer people are visiting.(Although many people that visit should be behaving like good little worker bees at this time of the day.:D )

parchy

Reaction score
It looks great, but I couldn't figure out how to stop the video

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
parchy said:
It looks great, but I couldn't figure out how to stop the video

Right click on the video and there should be a menu pop up.

Click the pause video. :cool:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
I'm only getting the old site.

They're on to ya BZ.......
icon10.gif

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I saw the site it it looks good, but not as good as some other site, like on atlantafalcons.com man they have everything, they have a a cam where they show whats going on at TC on the field, you can see everything, they have up to date notes, press confernce interviews with the players, they got some serious stuff going down over there, hopefully ours can eventually get there.

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what time the press conference is on on the east coast and what channel.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Julius Jones said:
Can someone tell me what time the press conference is on on the east coast and what channel.

i dont think there is a channel to it and it would be 3 pm

StevenOtero

Reaction score
It was working fine for me. But I reformatted and installed XP Pro W/ Sp2 , got the new Internet Explorer 7 Beta 1. & Now its not working :(

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
My son just pointed out to me that the titans site has been changed this morning so I started looking and the Lions, and Falcons have also been changed today. So maybe its the NFL.COM who updated them for all the teams but I don't know about any other site because I never go to them....