Dalton: I came here to win!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak.........#1 offense in league.
Dalton.....1 TD gifted at the end, 2 INT's.
Mentally challenged posts make me laugh.....
Thanks for your efforts here!
Now take out the Garbage as it will remind you of Dak....

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Another batch of players wasted.
The rebuild is here.
Dak is a wet dream for you guys as no way he gets a contract in the Spring for many reasons.
I wish you and all Cowboy fans GL....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

PAPPYDOG said:
Jeez, Dak-stans....Dalton is better than Dak so therefore the offense will produce more wins under Dalton.
Go Dalton Go Boys!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Mentally challenged posts make me laugh.....
Thanks for your efforts here!
Now take out the Garbage as it will remind you of Dak....

And arrogant hypocrites like yourself who live 24/7 posting hate online and nothing else in life makes me realize why you have no soul. What courage. One day when you take your last breath, remember to show the same humility when you face truth on the other side.

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always." - GANDHI

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Clarence Hill Jr
@clarencehilljr

·
34m

Per Michael Gallup, this what Andy Dalton told the offense in the huddle when he replaced an injured Dak Prescott: "Focus up. This is what I came here for...I came here to win."

Branden liked

Jon Machota
@jonmachota

·
55m

Michael Gallup says every time Andy Dalton enters the huddle he says: "I came here to win. I came here to play. So let's do it." Dalton to the offense when he came in after Dak went down: "Focus up. This is what I came here for."
Sheesh, when you have to talk to yourself in the huddle in front of everyone in order to pump yourself up......, yet fail? Not a good sign at all.

khiladi

Reaction score
And arrogant hypocrites like yourself who live 24/7 posting hate online and nothing else in life makes me realize why you have no soul. What courage. One day when you take your last breath, remember to show the same humility when you face truth on the other side.

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always." - GANDHI

Wow, this guy really cloaks his Dak-worship in some self-righteous moral tripe, and while out the other side of his mouth, continually blaming and hating on Zeke, who Dak loves to party with, and then tells us how Dak’s completion percentage makes him better than Aikman.

Calm down with the Gandhi in a football forum. You guys have gone off the deep end.

Carnes

Reaction score
Just curious how come Dalton didn't have the same garbage time stats as Dak.