Dalton: I came here to win!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think I get sucked into the fantasy football way that our team is built at times.

I know you don’t invest in WRs and RBs while neglecting defense but I guess I ignored that when evaluating this team.

I feel like I’m good at putting my Cowboys bias to the side but I think I got caught up in the hope of a new coach and all the skill players.
That's easy to do. But I think the other problem is while we knew there were issues with the defense, I don't think many realized just how bad it was. I think many felt (myself included) ith Poe, McCoy, Griffen, LVE coming back, and couple of draft picks, that the defense could take a step forward, even with Jones being gone. On top of that, if we had known Aldon Smith was going to work out so well I think most of us would have felt pretty good. Now here we are with McCoy not playing a single down, Poe looking like a tree sloth, Griffen not having a significant impact, LVE missing most of the first part of the season, and no coverage guy that can replace Jones, and the defense is worse than ever.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

COWBOYS!!!!

I've waited over 4 years for this. Finally my team takes the field with a competent QB again.

Stoked.

Qcard

Reaction score
It's so refreshing having a leader under center again rather than a guy who holds his fist up and threatens to punch everyone when the crowd is being respectful as he's being carted off the field.

The results will show on the field. We roll Monday night.
:lmao2:
Lock this junk thread too!!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Clarence Hill Jr
@clarencehilljr

·
34m

Per Michael Gallup, this what Andy Dalton told the offense in the huddle when he replaced an injured Dak Prescott: "Focus up. This is what I came here for...I came here to win."

Branden liked

Jon Machota
@jonmachota

·
55m

Michael Gallup says every time Andy Dalton enters the huddle he says: "I came here to win. I came here to play. So let's do it." Dalton to the offense when he came in after Dak went down: "Focus up. This is what I came here for."

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I think playing for a organization with high expectations and pressure is better for him than any Bengal team he played on.

They don't care about winning or losing and don't spend money trying to win.

10 points. That's the fewest the Cowboys scored in a first half with Dak, yet that's all your hero could manage for 4 quarters. Ouch. :muttley:

J12B

Reaction score

Clarence Hill Jr
@clarencehilljr

·
34m

Per Michael Gallup, this what Andy Dalton told the offense in the huddle when he replaced an injured Dak Prescott: "Focus up. This is what I came here for...I came here to win."

Branden liked

Jon Machota
@jonmachota

·
55m

Michael Gallup says every time Andy Dalton enters the huddle he says: "I came here to win. I came here to play. So let's do it." Dalton to the offense when he came in after Dak went down: "Focus up. This is what I came here for."

Someone remove all those likes please

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Then Dalton met his Gom Jabbar.

"They tried and failed"

"No, they tried and died"