Dalton knocked out with a cheap shot and not one player came to his defense

Buzzbait

Reaction score
As long as someone treats me with respect, I will go to war for them. But if you yell and treat me like trash, you're on your own buddy.
They NEEDED to be yelled at. If the coaches don't do it, somebody needs to. If YOU were taking the beating our QB was and the OL didn't care, YOU'D be yelling as well.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
If I'm a player why would I risk getting a big fine for andy dalton?

They didn't even come over to see if he was OK! Does that sound decent to you??? Your QB get's freight trained with a cheap shot and you don't care enough to walk over there to see if he's alright? REALLY????

Buzzbait

Reaction score
embarrassing. I’ve never seen a team act like this. NFL/Jerry should pull a prank on all the Dallas players and act like their game checks are voided. I bet they’d all get mad then.

Oh you bet! They'd be plenty mad then! That's about the only thing that would get these bum's attention. They're not there to play football, just collect checks.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Personally, I don't like it. During my time, if some players started slacking or constantly hurting the team on the field, the team's leaders would chew you out! That was several decades ago.

Today's youth are a different bunch. Very sensitive to verbal constructive criticism.

Am I wrong?
They're a bunch of overpaid pansies that don't deserve to wear the star. Not only that, the QB wouldn't have to call out the OL if the coach was doing it like he should've been.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
They didn't even come over to see if he was OK! Does that sound decent to you??? Your QB get's freight trained with a cheap shot and you don't care enough to walk over there to see if he's alright? REALLY????
They ran over to him to see if he was ok. Did we watch the same game?

bewp7

Reaction score
i think this is a bigger deal then people think. not just because of this one thing but overall the culture and mind set of this core of player and the culture jerry creates. i still think about last year when the team was collapseing again and michael bennett had enough of the bs and went off in the locker room. nothing changed the only thing that happen was jerry was crying in the locker room or something lol. i think that is the problem...all the talk from jerry about how great the talent and this and that but losing and poor play and poor effort is just accepted and excuse with “it is a process” or “it takes time we need patients” that comes straight from jerry.

i think bucky brooks is right...this is just a selfish group and there is no one to check any of them because the selfish guys are the “leaders” and the highest payed and wont let any one come in and have players be accountable!

lukin2006

Reaction score
Shocked? Could you imagine what these guys would have done?

F4PXXAL25J5QLEDHBTRROKGXOU.jpg
Best O-line in NFL history.

flyinghorse

Reaction score
There’s A LOT of animosity on the entire team towards Jerry/Steve not giving Dak a contract that entire team thinks he deserves.
Yet Jerry dumps a boat load of money in Tank & Zeke lap with hardly a fight.
Then buys a $250 million boat ship for his self....
That sure comes off as a real f...u... to Dak
Regardless of whether it was intentional or just plain stupid
On top of dragging out Daks contract negotiations Jerry brings Dalton in to put pressure on Dak to sign ( real chicken sh-t move Jer) this really doesn’t sit well w/other players and Daltons not the most well like qb in the nfl to begin with & is seen as trying to Wiesel in on Daks job
I was a barber in Houston 25 yrs & had several Oiler customers
Right or wrong...These players have a code....and it’s on u if u step outside of it
Plain & Simple

rangers71

Reaction score
Nope, never said or insinuated that. That’s what you’re alluding to though. So what’s your agenda?

Dalton has no history with these guys and a season with virtually no training camp didn’t help. The team is smack dab in the middle of major adversity at all levels and you got a guy with no skins and no history with this team acting like an A-hole to his OL. I can tell you that won’t fly in any circle on any team. I’m not saying this is the reason he didn’t get even an eye batted his way, but it’s certainly something someone wonders if this is the case.
Quarterbacks yell at their O line in every game played. It doesn't mean he hates them it means he wants them to do better, it happens all the time and if you have an ounce of pride or intestinal fortitude you damn sure try to do better. If these guys can't take that chalk it up to the snowflake society we have created in this country. And I don't want to hear about Dalton having no skins on the wall. He is a veteran who has been around a long time. Troy got pounded in the bounty bowl and hadn't done anything up to that point but all of his O line came to his defense wanting to rip someone's ***.

risco

Reaction score
Shocked? Could you imagine what these guys would have done?

F4PXXAL25J5QLEDHBTRROKGXOU.jpg
Well, they were kicking*** without anyone taking a cheap shop on Troy... But if someone would have it would have been ugly.

Slick

Reaction score
No I never served. Much respect to those who did (Dad and brother both served). However, we’re talking about a game, not military service.

But I payed college football. Did you?

No I didn't. I went into the USN instead.

kwcool619

Reaction score
I did not see the game yesterday (In L.A. the early games shown were Steelers-Titans on CBS and GB-Houston was on FOX). When I heard about the incident, I just shook my head. This current team is just 50 individuals playing as a group, not as a team, just for a paycheck. They deserve no respect.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Quarterbacks yell at their O line in every game played. It doesn't mean he hates them it means he wants them to do better, it happens all the time and if you have an ounce of pride or intestinal fortitude you damn sure try to do better. If these guys can't take that chalk it up to the snowflake society we have created in this country. And I don't want to hear about Dalton having no skins on the wall. He is a veteran who has been around a long time. Troy got pounded in the bounty bowl and hadn't done anything up to that point but all of his O line came to his defense wanting to rip someone's ***.

H--- the Football team had 6 sacks, he should have been screaming at them.