Twitter: Dalton on Schefter's podcast

Jeffkills

Reaction score
giphy.gif

glimmerman

Reaction score
Hey if Dak holds out and Dalton is there learning the new stuff then you never know. If MM is really in charge then he may pull Dak during a game if he looks confused and give Dalton a chance.

Frozen700

Reaction score
If they stupidly sign Dak, and he has a string of crap games( which he will, then the Dak supporters will either blame the defense or coach, or they will have complete amnesia and ask why Jerry is so stupid for giving him all that money) then I can see Dalton coming in.

I hope it doesn't come to that, I hope Dak doesn't get signed at all, and then cripples us with his contract. I hope he continues to be greedy.

But if he does sign, then I can't wait for Dalton to take over, that means the Dak era would be over.

#DontpayDak

John813

Reaction score
What's nuts is that Dalton could be like a handful of other QBs that ride the bench for the next 3-5 years making 3+mil a year to hold a clipboard. Or maybe even get low starting pay in the upcoming years for a rebuilding team.

Not a bad spot to be career wise lol.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
All I know is if Dak does get signed, he better play at a Pat Mahomes level.

He has ruined all his cachet with this fanbase because of his greed

There's no other way around it...

Sometimes, you need to keep your greed in check, so everyone doesn't hate your imperfection later..

It's interesting to think about letting Dak walk and spreading that money around, while we use Dalton. That'd be the best way to buildup a badass defense to match this offense.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hey if Dak holds out and Dalton is there learning the new stuff then you never know. If MM is really in charge then he may pull Dak during a game if he looks confused and give Dalton a chance.
I don't think Dak can hold out homie. He signs by July 15th, or he's shut down for the year.