Twitter: Dalton on Schefter's podcast

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds like he’s coming for Dak’s head.

When Big Mike called him after he was released by the Bengals I'm sure they didn't sing Xmas songs if you get my drift????
Things will be changing at Big D once Dak starts being Dak....

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I don't think Dak can hold out homie. He signs by July 15th, or he's shut down for the year.

As I understand it, Dak can sign after July 15th, but it can only be a one year contract. At that point the Cowboys could offer any amount they want, take it or leave it. Dak is guaranteed 31+m if he takes the franchise offer.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
As I understand it, Dak can sign after July 15th, but it can only be a one year contract. At that point the Cowboys could offer any amount they want, take it or leave it. Dak is guaranteed 31+m if he takes the franchise offer.
Interesting. Thank you.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
If they stupidly sign Dak, and he has a string of crap games( which he will, then the Dak supporters will either blame the defense or coach, or they will have complete amnesia and ask why Jerry is so stupid for giving him all that money) then I can see Dalton coming in.

I hope it doesn't come to that, I hope Dak doesn't get signed at all, and then cripples us with his contract. I hope he continues to be greedy.

But if he does sign, then I can't wait for Dalton to take over, that means the Dak era would be over.

#DontpayDak
#DontpayDak