Dalton played in a West Coast Offense

khiladi

Reaction score
so he fumbled, threw an almost pick and completed 2 passes to put us in field goal range to beat...the Giants...and he has already done better than Dak.....again just clarifying your stance

I mean I wont find any posts on you counting almost int's as int's will I?

Already looking for excuses.. almost after no practice, then started throwing dimes once he got settled and led us back, unlike Dak, who couldn’t even win a single game while down at Half-time last year.

It’s wonderfully Dak-stans pretend like they don’t have an agenda, and color their Dak-homerism in a victim routine.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Already looking for excuses.. almost after no practice, then started throwing dimes once he got settled and led us back, unlike Dak, who couldn’t even win a single game while down at Half-time last year.

ooh i thought those were facts....did i state something that was not a fact?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

It’s wonderfully Dak-stans pretend like they don’t have an agenda, and color their Dak-homerism in a victim routine.

Andy came in with a lead and fumbled it to go down so he could pad his stats.....I know this is a thing because you say it all the time about Dak.....

khiladi

Reaction score
Were not implementing a west coast offense. Will be interesting to see how Moore calls plays with Dalton at the helm.

Did not say we were this year, I said he can now implement some of these concepts. Most Dak-stand were saying that McCarthy was going to change the offense anyways, while he was a West Coast guy.

khiladi

Reaction score
ooh i thought those were facts....did i state something that was not a fact?

Are you saying I didn’t state facts about how Andy threw rockets with no practice, while Moore had to take this ball away from Dak and go run-heavy and run a bunch of bootleg play action fakes that even Cooper Rush at his worst can run? and here you are belittling what Andy did while pretending to be unbiased and a supporter of his.. You Dak-stand think guy slick..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Did not say we were this year, I said he can now implement some of these concepts. Most Dak-stand were saying that McCarthy was going to change the offense anyways, while he was a West Coast guy.

I hope Mike implements a center QB exchange Dalton is comfy with for next week. Us Biadass stans would appreciate it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Are you saying I didn’t state facts about how Andy threw rockets with no practice, while Moore had to take this ball away from Dak and go run-heavy and run a bunch of bootleg play action fakes that even Cooper Rush at his worst can run? and here you are belittling what Andy did while pretending to be unbiased and a supporter of his.. You Dak-stand think guy slick..

I'm saying you omit facts you generally bring up about QB1 like the fumble and dropped pick six....are you saying you didn't omit them? or better please say you never say that about QB1

khiladi

Reaction score
Andy came in with a lead and fumbled it to go down so he could pad his stats.....I know this is a thing because you say it all the time about Dak.....

Well if Dak didn’t throw a pick 6 and the defense didn’t give him tsix points, and Moore didn’t have Zeke come up his rescue, Dalton could have made it even more impressive coming back from Dak’s incompetence.. Dalton fumbled and still won. Dak was on his way to another loss with his Dak-stans crying how it was the defenses fault..

The reality is buddy, Dalton didn’t even practice, never played with any of these dudes in game time situation and came in and looked way better.. when Dalton is here in year 5 doing it than maybe you’d have a credible argument.. but until then, your analogies suck and completely fail.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Well if Dak didn’t throw a pick 6 and the defense didn’t give him tsix points, and Moore didn’t have Zeke come up his rescue, Dalton could have made it even more impressive coming back from Dak’s incompetence.. Dalton fumbled and still won. Dak was on his way to another loss with his Dak-stans crying how it was the defenses fault..

The reality is buddy, Dalton didn’t even practice and came in and looked way better..

Say on 10 plays he managed 3 pass completion a fumble(that gave the giants a td) almost threw a pick six...then got bailed out by Gallup not once but TWICE.....Thats reality....ooh yeah i forget it doesnt matter anyway he didint beat a winning team...please hit me up when he beats a winning team...... I mean honestly isn't the kicker the heroe here he made a longer kick than Dalton made on the pass....

Swagger

Reaction score
Say on 10 plays he managed 3 pass completion a fumble(that gave the giants a td) almost threw a pick six...then got bailed out by Gallup not once but TWICE.....Thats reality....ooh yeah i forget it doesnt matter anyway he didint beat a winning team...please hit me up when he beats a winning team...... I mean honestly isn't the kicker the heroe here he made a longer kick than Dalton made on the pass....

Regarding the fumble yes he was partly at fault but he was also working with a rookie centre who he will have had limited snaps with in practice. I doubt that will happen again in a game.

The almost threw a pick six point. Yes it was nearly intercepted but it was what his third or fourth pass in competitive football for 10 months? If he does that again in the next few games then yes that would concern me but it doesn't at the moment.

I don't understand the Gallup bailed him out comment at all. They were two very well thrown balls and the receiver did his job by catching them.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Regarding the fumble yes he was partly at fault but he was also working with a rookie centre who he will have had limited snaps with in practice. I doubt that will happen again in a game.

The almost threw a pick six point. Yes it was nearly intercepted but it was what his third or fourth pass in competitive football for 10 months? If he does that again in the next few games then yes that would concern me but it doesn't at the moment.

I don't understand the Gallup bailed him out comment at all. They were two very well thrown balls and the receiver did his job by catching them.

You have to play along when it comes to Khaldi...wink wink nudge nudge...

cern

Reaction score
Dak was throwing better than ever this year. But we need to be balanced on offense. Losing both starting tackles, our center, our te, etc. Put us in a hole every game. We were regaining a semblance of continuity on offense sunday. Dak was among the top 5 QBs before the injury.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Now McCarthy doesn’t have to worry about the slow-learner Dak, who took a week to throw a TD in training camp in year 3, with some West Coast concepts that he can now work in with Moore, along with Moore not being saddled with a QB that can’t run a traditional drop-back pass, limiting his play calling.

I for one am ready for the end of the Dak era. We already seeing what 74% completion percentage Carr is doing when not surrounded by a train-wreck culture against legitimate defenses, while Dak, the GOAT, continued with his garbage time stat padding against scrub secondaries and Ls. You heard it here from Dak-stans that Carr wasn’t even in Dak’s league..

You really need to stop with the dumb-****!

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Now McCarthy doesn’t have to worry about the slow-learner Dak, who took a week to throw a TD in training camp in year 3, with some West Coast concepts that he can now work in with Moore, along with Moore not being saddled with a QB that can’t run a traditional drop-back pass, limiting his play calling.

I for one am ready for the end of the Dak era. We already seeing what 74% completion percentage Carr is doing when not surrounded by a train-wreck culture against legitimate defenses, while Dak, the GOAT, continued with his garbage time stat padding against scrub secondaries and Ls. You heard it here from Dak-stans that Carr wasn’t even in Dak’s league..
prior to the injury, dak was throwing better and more accurately than ever, imo. it's just hard to win in the nfl when you're spotting the other guys 14 points or more every game.
To me people lose credibility calling Dak mediocre
You can argue as some do you shouldn’t spend the money for a QB that’s not a top 3-5 QB
That’s is a legitimate argument
But to say he’s mediocre is just silly

The reality is buddy, Dalton didn’t even practice, never played with any of these dudes in game time situation and came in and looked way better.. when Dalton is here in year 5 doing it than maybe you’d have a credible argument.. but until then, your analogies suck and completely fail.
I don’t know a thing

Sheepherder

Reaction score

Playmaker247

Reaction score

The way y’all talking about dalton I expect cowboys to win 11+ games. Should be a fun season then

Gaede

Reaction score
Op is literally killing my interest in coming to this board.

Seriously. How can you post 10 times about the same thing and manage to add nothing new each time?