Video: Dalton Schultz: A Lot More Comfortable

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I am in Love!!

I became a huge Shultz's fan after that Q&A with reporters...

Just Great perspective

I'm definitely arriving at that mindset as well. Leave it to a Stanford guy to absorb both the TE and fullback responsibilities. The advantages of having someone with the smarts to do that is an added blessing, in itself. He said he's getting help from Zeke lately in the intricacies of the FB role.

This offense now has someone with the wherewithal to switch from the TE spot to playing a role as a FB. It's actually quite a useful advantage to have someone with the flexibility to move seamlessly into manning either role. That's really great to see.

I'm totally liking that idea. It really seems as though we might have ourselves a dual threat in this dude. He just might have worked himself into being quite a valuable commodity for this year's version of the Cowboys offense. :D

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm definitely arriving at that mindset as well. Leave it to a Stanford guy to absorb both the TE and fullback responsibilities. The advantages of having someone with the smarts to do that is an added blessing in itself. The offense now has someone with the wherewithal to switch from the TE spot to playing a role as a FB. It's quite a useful advantage to have someone with the flexibility to move seamlessly into either role. I'm really liking that idea. It surely seems as though we might have ourselves a dual threat in this fellow. :D
What a change from looking like a potential bust.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
What a change from looking like a potential bust.

That's for sure, my friend! For a while there, it looked as though his progress was proceeding at a snail's pace! Then, gradually, it looked as though things might be starting to fall into place for him as a TE. Add fullback to the formula and voila, we suddenly have a dual threat at our disposal?! Me likey! ;)
Every now and then, these late bloomers can turn into something else!:thumbup:

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
I'm definitely arriving at that mindset as well. Leave it to a Stanford guy to absorb both the TE and fullback responsibilities. The advantages of having someone with the smarts to do that is an added blessing, in itself. He said he's getting help from Zeke lately in the intricacies of the FB role.

This offense now has someone with the wherewithal to switch from the TE spot to playing a role as a FB. It's actually quite a useful advantage to have someone with the flexibility to move seamlessly into manning either role. That's really great to see.

I'm totally liking that idea. It really seems as though we might have ourselves a dual threat in this dude. He just might have worked himself into being quite a valuable commodity for this year's version of the Cowboys offense. :D
:hammer:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
That's for sure, my friend! For a while there, it looked as though his progress was proceeding at a snail's pace! Then, gradually, it looked as though things might be starting to fall into place for him as a TE. Add fullback to the formula and voila, we suddenly have a dual threat at our disposal?! Me likey! ;)
Every now and then, these late bloomers can turn into something else!:thumbup:

That should be worth some extra snaps this year. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do with it.
:thumbup:

Last edited: