Twitter: Dalton set to play vs Vikings

khiladi

Reaction score
Is Zach Martin going to play? Because Dalton was 9-11 against the Giants and we won, when ZM did. Even McCarthy knows the difference between the games with Zach Martin and one without him, meaning the one Dalton started in.

https://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-co...-martin-among-dallas-cowboys-few-bright-spots

"You see the impact of having Zack Martin as opposed to not having him," McCarthy said. "He brings that to your offensive line. He keeps that group tight. He's definitely an excellent leader. I've been very impressed with that. His level of play is extremely consistent, and he makes players better around him. ... You don't get into the National Football League being an average player. To me, they're all good players, and the great ones make people around them better, and Zack Martin is definitely that guy for us."

Dak put up 7 points against Atlanta in year 2, with Frederick, Martin and Collins still in and the RG still producing, and to add, he couldn’t post double digit scoring against any winning team he played while struggling against the bottom dweller Giants, Commanders and Raiders, in his second FULL year in an offense tailored for him and all his supporters blamed it on Smith being out, but when the whole OL is shot they are using a loss against the Steelers when led by a guy Garrett Gibbert, who had like one week in this offense, who actually put up 19 points, 12 more than the major power-house that was Atlanta as evidence of Dak’s greatness..

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
she got big feet to.
Her body measurements is 35-25-36 inches, includes her bra size 34C, waist size 25 inches and hip size 36 inches tall. Moreover, she wearing shoe of size 11 (US) and dress of size 4 (US).

catiii

Reaction score
I
Dak put up 7 points against Atlanta in year 2, with Frederick, Martin and Collins still in and the RG still producing, and to add, he couldn’t post double digit scoring against any winning team he played while struggling against the bottom dweller Giants, Commanders and Raiders, in his second FULL year in an offense tailored for him and all his supporters blamed it on Smith being out, but when the whole OL is shot they are using a loss against the Steelers when led by a guy Garrett Gibbert, who had like one week in this offense, who actually put up 19 points, 12 more than the major power-house that was Atlanta as evidence of Dak’s greatness..
:hammer:

bigE79

Reaction score
...when I eat my pasta, I at times throw on top Onions, Oregano and even Pesto.. The sauce of course must have oregano too. ;)..
See,if I would put oregano in my macaroni sauce I would automatically think pizza,but hey,you like it your way,and I like it mine,there's no wrong way,it's all a matter of what you prefer and how you were raised and what you're used too..eat well my friend.

CWR

Reaction score
Is Zach Martin going to play? Because Dalton was 9-11 against the Giants and we won, when ZM did. Even McCarthy knows the difference between the games with Zach Martin and one without him, meaning the one Dalton started in.

https://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-co...-martin-among-dallas-cowboys-few-bright-spots

It must've made you very sad to discover Dak was carrying the offense this year. Dalton came in and looked like poop. Is that when your deep dive for justification began? But but but, it was the oline. Lol ok man.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
:hammer:Unfortunately, the bogans who run this mess only play the highest paid player regardless of talent. Apparently, GG ain't it.
Let me see if I understand your assumptions.

Dalton is contracted to receive $7 mil if he starts and is the #1 QB.

The team knows this is in play.

It will cost pennies to play completely unprepared QBs instead.

You can not sit a player to avoid their legal contract.

The NFLPA would jump right down our throats and we would be found as trying to circumvent the Union bylaws.

The Cowboys would probably be penalized a draft pick in 2021 for doing this.

Is that how you think?

That's OK..so what?

I believe Jerrah has grown tired of feuding with Goodell and the other 31 owners over evidence of rule tampering.

Sorry..

Please stick to Fantasy League Football.

I know you have to be good at that stuff.

Stop dropping little stink bombs here..?

:grin:

catiii

Reaction score
Let me see if I understand your assumptions.

Dalton is contracted to receive $7 mil if he starts and is the #1 QB.

The team knows this is in play.

It will cost pennies to play completely unprepared QBs instead.

You can not sit a player to avoid their legal contract.

The NFLPA would jump right down our throats and we would be found as trying to circumvent the Union bylaws.

The Cowboys would probably be penalized a draft pick in 2021 for doing this.

Is that how you think?

That's OK..so what?

I believe Jerrah has grown tired of feuding with Goodell and the other 31 owners over evidence of rule tampering.

Sorry..

Please stick to Fantasy League Football.

I know you have to be good at that stuff.

Stop dropping little stink bombs here..?

:grin:
I have no idea what you're talking about. All I know is Gilbert played better than Dalton - and he was playing against the NFL #1 Defence -- and should be the starter unless he proves otherwise. Simple common sense. I know nothing nor do I care about anything else.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I have no idea what you're talking about. All I know is Gilbert played better than Dalton - and he was playing against the NFL #1 Defence -- and should be the starter unless he proves otherwise. Simple common sense. I know nothing nor do I care about anything else.
Spoken well sir.

I got it.

I just reside in the other camp.

Dalton is no failure QB and if he has a real team that is playing for something..

he should surprise all of us.

Dalton has had a huge run of bad luck since being here.

We will see.

I am not of the camp that wants a top 2 pick to draft another QB.

Although we all have to admit how some of the rookie QBs are playing.

Dak was once the same thing.

I just hate to keep resetting the timetable.

Later.