Dalvin Cook following Cowboys affiliates on Twitter

Plankton

Reaction score
If they want a running back in free agency, sign a guy like Alexander Mattison or D'Onta Foreman, or take a flier for a one year deal on J.K. Dobbins, and hope that he can stay healthy. This, and take a guy in the mid rounds.

kumizi

Reaction score
Cook is a massive upgrade over Pollard even at this stage. Yes, had a poor season but he was used more as a backup with limited touches
:lmao:

Why do you think no NFL team wanted to give him any touches?

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Your shaking your head because he followed Cowboys folk? Lmao
No...he can follow anyone he wants. I was referring to us signing him. I don't think he's that good. But, what the heck do I know.

Loso86

Reaction score
No...he can follow anyone he wants. I was referring to us signing him. I don't think he's that good. But, what the heck do I know.
So does everybody assume when a player follows teams and players it's an automatic signing?. Just asking cause I see it alot with fans

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So does everybody assume when a player follows teams and players it's an automatic signing?. Just asking cause I see it alot with fans
I think everyone was responding to Tom Downey's tweet about Cook possibly wanting to be a Cowboys. I don't personally think someone wants to be somewhere just because they start following a specific team.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Draft an RB in the 3rd. Have a good young one for cheap for 5 years. Rinse and repeat.

Use free agent money on other needs. RB is the easiest to find in the draft.
You can't go into the season with an unproven rookie and guys like Davis and Vaughn when you have a QB that needs a run game to win. I'm not saying Cook is the guy, but they need a vet for depth.