Twitter: Dalvin Cook to wear 20

BlindFaith

Reaction score
I know there are a few not writing off Zeke and Cook. And Im one of them.

This is a passing league. We now have the 2nd highest paid WR in the league. We have a QB that thinks he deserves to be paid like a top 3 guy.

We've added yet another 1st round draft pick and a 3rd to the OL. On top of our other two 1st round draft picks and Steele who should be much improved.

We also have a star in the making in Fergy.

Zeke and Cook were both elite level athletes. And are both under 30. What it comes down to for them is mental. Are they mentally ready for the grind. Some talk about them as they were 40. Both played on horse **** teams last year.

Am I saying that they will be All Pro? No

But if they both still have the will, they both can be successful here. And it appears they are both healthy.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I think it’s a replacement for Dowdle if Dowdle does nothing early on.
I think we just want to have several options and whoever does best will get the majority of the carries. And that may vary from game to game.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The Legend of TP remains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C-TjWF4U0AA6AXn.png

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Speaking of jersey numbers there have to be some changes soon.

For example, I don't think the NFL will let both Damone Clark and Ryan Flournoy each wear number 18 in the regular season.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think we just want to have several options and whoever does best will get the majority of the carries. And that may vary from game to game.

They should just play Vaughn.

He’s our best RB and would easily get the most production if given the opportunity.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Doubtful. If they get it blocked he will make plays. Hes too shifty for 95% of people to try and tackle.
Deuce should be able to help, if the team uses him judiciously and the OL are opening some holes for him. Obviously, I love him in the open field.

You can’t really ask Vaughn to be in protection very much, and you can’t have the defense keying on Deuce to know if it is a run or a pass… but if they use him right he can be really effective, IMO.

Hit him with a couple of swing passes and get him in the open field he can hurt a defense. That would change how the secondary is playing and could open things up for Lamb & company.

If the OL is opening holes in the inside zone (Beebe will be a huge help over Biadasz), Vaughn can get to the second level quickly, where he can really do some damage.

They can’t use him a ton but he has a role if they’re smart with him.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
With the Cook buzz it doesn't feel like he's just on the practice squad.
He’s a good player but how long will it last.

Zeke will look good early on and we will have to suffer watching him down the stretch because of his good start at the beginning of the season.

These older RBs will look like themselves for short periods of time but it’s not sustainable.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Deuce should be able to help, if the team uses him judiciously and the OL are opening some holes for him. Obviously, I love him in the open field.

You can’t really ask Vaughn to be in protection very much, and you can’t have the defense keying on Deuce to know if it is a run or a pass… but if they use him right he can be really effective, IMO.

Hit him with a couple of swing passes and get him in the open field he can hurt a defense. That would change how the secondary is playing and could open things up for Lamb & company.

If the OL is opening holes in the inside zone (Beebe will be a huge help over Biadasz), Vaughn can get to the second level quickly, where he can really do some damage.

They can’t use him a ton but he has a role if they’re smart with him.

Deuce could be a legit slot WR for us too if they used him.

Man to man coverage? No shot you’re guarding him and we knows he’s good at it.

Deuce Vaughn will open things up but Dallas has to use him. He’s a pain to deal with but you have to actually use him.