Damien Wilson's contract details

Pants

Reaction score
It’s like us losing beasley. That’s gonna hurt. Some are acting like it’s no biggie he only averages 3 catches a game, but those catches were big and Dak was comfortable with him. Not going to just replace that.
and couple that with any slot guy they have (perhaps Austin?) will get very little catches now that Witten is back....slot is dead in dallas while Garrett is in charge

glimmerman

Reaction score
and couple that with any slot guy they have (perhaps Austin?) will get very little catches now that Witten is back....slot is dead in dallas while Garrett is in charge
Hoping Moore can shake things up and change the way the passing game is done. Cut out all these come back routes. Cooper was getting sick of them. Running the same plays over and over.

glimmerman

Reaction score
D-line would definitely be the priority.
We need some good D-Linemen to keep these LB clean to make the plays. They once again don’t seem to worried in the FO. We picked up Covington. Maybe draft one and roll with what we have again.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
you guys calling Hitch a JAG are nuts - he was a very good player for us, I wish him the best - KC payed A LOT for him, so I have no issues with him or Wilson getting their money...Wilson isn't bad, but Hitch is pretty good
Hitchens was a super JAG, a compiler...... he was nothing special in KC.... he was severely overpaid

Hadenough

Reaction score
Wilson was a good backup and had a lot of potential because of his speed but his problem was he over ran plays and was caught out of position. I think the Cowboys having Thomas and Covington has made Wilson expendable. As far as Hitchens goes he had a pretty good year for the chiefs, made a ton of tackles.

lostar2009

Reaction score
To be honest I'm not sure what he did here. But good for him for securing that bag.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
He played out of position his entire Cowboys career. Dude is not a SAM. If they move him to the WILL, I think he can be solid. He has good instincts and it athletic.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Hitchens was not a jag just like terrance williams wasnt a real numbwr 2. Its funny quickly our fan base becomes twofaced.

I liked Hitchens but he wasn’t worth what KC paid him.. How many Pro Bowls does he have? What? Zero? Hmmm.. Jag

And who u calling two face sparky?

jay94

Reaction score
I liked Hitchens but he wasn’t worth what KC paid him.. How many Pro Bowls does he have? What? Zero? Hmmm.. Jag

And who u calling two face sparky?
Alot of the idiotic fanbase on here no he wasnt, but that is exactly how FA works. If you don't sign your players early you have to spend, Dak and Lawrence will both go in that category. Lawrence is at least closer to the level, he will be getting paid at least as top 5 DE and likely top 3.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Alot of the idiotic fanbase on here no he wasnt, but that is exactly how FA works. If you don't sign your players early you have to spend, Dak and Lawrence will both go in that category. Lawrence is at least closer to the level, he will be getting paid at least as top 5 DE and likely top 3.

Ok and? Hitchens wasn’t all that. He wasn’t terrible either, he just wasn’t special.. KC’s defense sucks so over paying a jag just made it worse...

jay94

Reaction score
He's way better than a JAG, but yes any free agent your going to have to overpay, just like we're gonna have to pay our JAG QB and pay Lawrence as if he was elite, next tier down, but overpayment nonetheless. A year longer drawn out contract means much more dinero in the end, contracts are exploding.