Damnit, I Don't Care Who It Upsets, I'm Happy

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I like the way it is looking like the Draft will shape up for this team. I like the improvements. Just do the balance scales here.

Carr...Newman
Pool...Elam
Vickers...Fiammetta
Orton...McGee (He would likely be the backup)
Connor...Brooking or James
Bernadeau...Dockery or Holland

It is a youth movement. It adds solid players. It doesn't look like we are quite done yet if you listen to Stephen Jones.

Frustration with recent years is understandable. Lack of excitement isn't. You have to like what Jason Garrett is trying to build.

Call me a Garrett apologist. I won't care. I believe that man is proving yet again that he is 100% right for this job. I even like the coaching hires. I'll eventually warm up to Rob Ryan when he produces.

Gotta run for a few hours of NCAA basketball party with some friends, but I couldn't walk out the door without posting this...

How 'bout them Cowboys?

If that doesn't fire up the blood pressure, go see your Doctor.

Peace.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4462187 said:
Like em all except Bernadette.

Peters?

0l9oxgerjucrcue.jpg

Mansta54

Reaction score
Hostile;4462183 said:
I like the way it is looking like the Draft will shape up for this team. I like the improvements. Just do the balance scales here.

Carr...Newman
Pool...Elam
Vickers...Fiammetta

It is a youth movement. It adds solid players. It doesn't look like we are quite done yet if you listen to Stephen Jones.

Frustration with recent years is understandable. Lack of excitement isn't. You have to like what Jason Garrett is trying to build.

Call me a Garrett apologist. I won't care. I believe that man is proving yet again that he is 100% right for this job. I even like the coaching hires. I'll eventually warm up to Rob Ryan when he produces.

Gotta run for a few hours of NCAA basketball party with some friends, but I couldn't walk out the door without posting this...

How 'bout them Cowboys?

Peace.

Preach it Hos...:bow:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So start a thread a week or so ago and talk about how the OL should be the total focus this offseason.

Now you give us this.

That Mackenzy Bernadeau must be some kind of player.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
I'm with ya, not a single move there that can not be considered an upgrade. We got more athletic and younger and really opened up the draft for us.

If we don't bring in a TE we should get prepared to see them draft one early (big fan of Fleener if he is there with our 2nd)

wittenacious

Reaction score
Agree 100% w/ya Hos. How can anyone NOT be happy about the FA signings? I know some may take exception to contract numbers ... okay ... but the players, themselves, are all upgrades -- some BIG upgrades -- at their respective positions, as you pointed out.

WE GOT BETTER. I'm thrilled about it!

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Risen Star;4462192 said:
So start a thread a week or so ago and talk about how the OL should be the total focus this offseason.

Now you give us this.

Crap! The season starts tomorrow? I had no idea!

MikeT22

Reaction score
Other than adequately addressing our main need on the OL I'm satisfied with what we've done so far.

Smashin222

Reaction score
Risen Star;4462192 said:

Now you give us this.

The team is younger and more talented

the world is coming to an end!!!!!!

If they draft O-lineman in the first 2 rounds what would you say?
It's day 2 of FA

pupulehaole

Reaction score
I'm with you Hos I'm very excited about this free agency. Makes me want the draft to come so much more!!!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Risen Star;4462192 said:

Now you give us this.

I wanted guys in the Draft. I still do.

Flinger

Reaction score
Hostile;4462183 said:

Carr...Newman
Pool...Elam
Vickers...Fiammetta

How 'bout them Cowboys?

Peace.
Agree, but how differential are they? Younger? Yes. But, Vicker and Pool seem to be a push. Same with Bernadeau. Maybe, even a bit lesser than Holland. The others appear to be clear upgrades. Still, overall, pretty good.

EJ Blue

Reaction score
They're doing all the right things. I think most people are pleased, and here comes the draft, they'll be BPAing like a boss.:cool:

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I agree hos. Loving our offseason so far and we still have the draft ahead of us. Very excited to get to training camp