News: Damontae Kazee Arrested

USArmyVet

Reaction score
"The Cowboys are on bye this week, and coach Mike McCarthy gave them a talk Monday about making smart decisions."

So even after the HC told the team basically don't do anything stupid this is what this idiot does. Unreal.

Flamma

Reaction score
They still suspend guys for a DUI? Wow.. that's kinda weird.. since they no longer care about weed but still are hard on dudes for alcohol. Strange.. but who cares? It's a non-issue for me. For the first time in a decade we have good depth at safety.. We'll survive.

If I was a corner I would not trust him at safety over the top. But yeah, what does this have to do with his job?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Next man up. That’s how teams handle stupidity. Not *****, moan and whine like folks here do.

Well perhaps some in this group have had their lives negatively impacted by drunk drivers and hate seeing people like NFL players who have the financial resources to easily avoid problems continue to do stupid things like this.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"The Cowboys are on bye this week, and coach Mike McCarthy gave them a talk Monday about making smart decisions."

So even after the HC told the team basically don't do anything stupid this is what this idiot does. Unreal.
Have you ever don't anything stupid??

Flamma

Reaction score
You can tell who the guys who drive drunk here are. They're the ones defending it and blasting those who are speaking against it.

I didn't read through 13 pages so I really don't know how he's being defended. But this has nothing to do with his job. Let the legal system deal with him. That's how 95% of the working public handles this. Unless you drive or operate heavy equipment for your employer, getting a DWI has no impact on your job.

I think the Cowboys should suspend him because he was clearly drinking before the game.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm on my second marriage so of course I have....but I have never driven after drinking as I know well enough that doing so could lead to my arrest or worse yet someone getting hurt/killed. I am far from perfect but I possess common sense.
I admit that I have been stupid and gotten behind the wheel after drinking a few times in my 55 years, not proud of it, but I own it... never been divorced though, 31 years and she still puts up with me...

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I admit that I have been stupid and gotten behind the wheel after drinking a few times in my 55 years, not proud of it, but I own it... never been divorced though, 31 years and she still puts up with me...

Good man to admit your errors and hope we all learn from them. She must be Saint Theresa reincarnated to put up with you for 31 years my friend. LOL I don;t regret my first marriage as she gave me my daughter but my wife now, I wish I had met her many years earlier (albeit she is 11 years younger than me).

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good man to admit your errors and hope we all learn from them. She must be Saint Theresa reincarnated to put up with you for 31 years my friend. LOL I don;t regret my first marriage as she gave me my daughter but my wife now, I wish I had met her many years earlier (albeit she is 11 years younger than me).
Salud, brother!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
To many more happy years, boss.
I salute a good relationship.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
MM lived in Wisconsin for a long time,...I was born and raised here. I can pretty much tell you that in Wisconsin its more like........WHO DOESNT have a drunk driving. :muttley:

Badgers fans’ opinions do not count.

That being said, you are right. So many people drive drunk around here…. Kazee would probably feel right at home.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I thought the NFL had a program that made transportation services available to prevent this…well it was dumb. I’m sure MM will handle this…he’s also innocent till proven guilty.