News: Damontae Kazee Arrested

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Why take this personal? What is wrong with you to insult someone who made the choice to help people?
Hmmmm…

You clearlydon’t know many, if any, firefighters.

WE (you see this, right?) aren’t axiomatically saints.

In fact, WE aren’t any different than any other human. Trust me, I might know.

Maybe…

You don’t want to know what WE call guys in public safety who pimp for glory and attention, which streetwise did by claiming his “saintliness” by invoking the magic words of “first responder”.

WE have words for people who do that.

Do you see the WE?

Did I make it obvious enough?

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
If you get behind a wheel of a car while inebriated, yes, you are being stupid, selfish, idiotic. That person may not be an idiot or selfish overall, but the act of driving drunk is in fact stupid and selfish. It's also a potentially dangerous act.

It's downright bizarre you have such a visceral reaction to calling driving drunk a very dumb and dangerous decision.

Nah lol

My reaction is to you holier-than-thou saints that wanna crucify this kid.

Get over yourselves lol

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Hmmmm…

Maybe…

You don’t want to know what WE call guys in public safety who pimp for glory and attention, which streetwise did by claiming his “saintliness” by invoking the magic words of “first responder”.

Do you see the WE?

You’ve made quite a bit obvious.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
What’s your point? I’m a retired Federal Agent. 30 years. What does that have to do with your idiotic claim that a 28 year old lacks the mental capacity to make good decisions? You’re making yourself look foolish. I, and almost everyone else, have not demonized him nor have we called for any actions other than what the legal process warrants. We have simply stated he made a very bad choice that could have repercussions as far as his career goes. You on the other hand have bent over backwards to make excuses for him and have repeatedly lied about posters “carrying pitchforks”. Grow up.

he made a bad choice.

FACT!!

Lol…

Why don’t you leave it at that and quit the self congratulations on how great you are and how bad he is? Lol

And again, the science resides on the side of the aisle I’m standing. A 28 year old is barely coming into their own and realizing their potential.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
he made a bad choice.

FACT!!

Lol…

Why don’t you leave it at that and quit the self congratulations on how great you are and how bad he is? Lol

And again, the science resides on the side of the aisle I’m standing. A 28 year old is barely coming into their own and realizing their potential.
Once again with the false bull****. Point out one single place I demonized him or where I said the first thing about myself in any sort of positive manner. Put up or shut up! Point it out!

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Ah, deflecting because you’ve been called out on your bull**** and know you can’t back it up. Point it out!
You’re pissed at me because I said people should empathize with him and realize he’s only 28 y/o and has a brain he’s barely tapped for potential!!

and you LOST YOUR ISH when I posted that lol

And you’re STILL losing it..

THAT’S the evidence you moron lol

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Hmmmm…

Maybe…

Do you see the WE?

Enjoy yourself as I am done trying to have any dialogue with someone such as yourself.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Enjoy yourself as I am done trying to have any dialogue with someone such as yourself.
Awwww come on man!!

I haven’t even brought up how wrong you were about Dak and the fact you can’t admit it!!

We aren’t finished yet!

:laugh::laugh:

CWR

Reaction score
I bet at least one of the cops that pulled him over have driven drunk. What hypocrites. They should have let him go because who are they to judge him when they themselves have probably driven drunk or distracted?!?!?!?!

That's all well and good until you've had a loved one killed by a drunk driver. Unfortunately we live in a society of laws and you don't have a clue how much leeway is often provided. I don’t know the specifics of Kazees arrest, but I do know there are a ton of LEO who try to avoid DUI arrests.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
What line is that?

Be specific..

You’re THAT guy on shift right? The one no one wants to ride the medic with or be assigned engine or truck duty with, right?

Do you also have a halo lol?

It’s blinding me!!

You're one of those guys amirite?

The big mouth with little to no brains who bullies others when they disagree.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
:laugh:
You’re pissed at me because I said people should empathize with him and realize he’s only 28 y/o and has a brain he’s barely tapped for potential!!

and you LOST YOUR ISH when I posted that lol

And you’re STILL losing it..

THAT’S the evidence you moron lol
The evidence is you’re an excuse making lightweight with an agenda.