News: Damontae Kazee Arrested

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
It’s no use. He has the mental capacity of a banana slug, and that’s an insult to banana slugs.
Damn!!

Banana slugs are pretty low on the evolutionary tree of life. Couldn’t you at least have compared me to Tiktaalik?

You’re a jerk lol

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
keyboard_warrior_5548.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
nope, hard beaded and very clueless fans who jump to conclusions, need to have their noses rubbed into it to understand..

You're the one here who seems upset. Your need to teach people a lesson reads as projection to me. I find it sardonically amusing. Have fun tilting at windmills.

Sydla

Reaction score
That's all well and good until you've had a loved one killed by a drunk driver. Unfortunately we live in a society of laws and you don't have a clue how much leeway is often provided. I don’t know the specifics of Kazees arrest, but I do know there are a ton of LEO who try to avoid DUI arrests.

Note I agree with you, I was just responding to another posters bizarre arguments here.

Reactions: CWR

Sydla

Reaction score
Nah lol

My reaction is to you holier-than-thou saints that wanna crucify this kid.

Get over yourselves lol

You keep accusing me of saying things I have never said. Nowhere did I crucify him. I haven’t even said one thing about what I would like to see happen to him.

I said what he did was stupid and selfish. And it was.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
You keep accusing me of saying things I have never said. Nowhere did I crucify him. I haven’t even said one thing about what I would like to see happen to him.

I said what he did was stupid and selfish. And it was.
So what do you want?

To flog him?

He made a mistake. Again, a mistake you’ve likely made in a variety of ways outside of alcohol even being involved AND you’ve probably made the same mistake WITH alcohol involved.

My contention here is I said given that he’s just entering the adult-world (boy did that arise histrionics in you people lmao), that maaaaaaayyyyyyybbbbeeeeeee some empathy should be given towards him instead of the comments of being stupid, selfish, an idiot, blah, blah, blah.

And you and many others disagreed with the idea of showing the kid empathy.

No. You accused me making excuses for him which I never did. I just stated biological facts about brain development and behavioral science relative to hormonal levels in young men and how that greatly affects decision making concerning risk/reward scenarios, which AGAIN should arise empathy in other human beings towards Kazee.

It should…

But no…

Forget empathy….

You apparently have some moral imperative to call him stupid, selfish, and an idiot.

Knock yourself out..

Here’s the kicker dude, he can make a decision to drive after drinking and be NONE of those things given the ocean of variables that affects how people think and behave, but maybe that’s just not in your wheelhouse to perceive when you’re standing way up in the clouds looking down on him.

Just a thought…

Sydla

Reaction score
So what do you want?

To flog him?

He made a mistake. Again, a mistake you’ve likely made in a variety of ways outside of alcohol even being involved AND you’ve probably made the same mistake WITH alcohol involved.

My contention here is I said given that he’s just entering the adult-world (boy did that arise histrionics in you people lmao), that maaaaaaayyyyyyybbbbeeeeeee some empathy should be given towards him instead of the comments of being stupid, selfish, an idiot, blah, blah, blah.

And you and many others disagreed with the idea of showing the kid empathy.

No. You accused me making excuses for him which I never did. I just stated biological facts about brain development and behavioral science relative to hormonal levels in young men and how that greatly affects decision making concerning risk/reward scenarios, which AGAIN should arise empathy in other human beings towards Kazee.

It should…

But no…

Forget empathy….

You apparently have some moral imperative to call him stupid, selfish, and an idiot.

Knock yourself out..

Here’s the kicker dude, he can make a decision to drive after drinking and be NONE of those things given the ocean of variables that affects how people think and behave, but maybe that’s just not in your wheelhouse to perceive when you’re standing way up in the clouds looking down on him.

Just a thought…

I want to be able to say driving while intoxicated is a really dumb decision and it might even be worse for a NFL player who has resources provided by the teams to handle stuff like this.

You seem completely bothered and almost unhinged by the fact people are calling what he did stupid.

Also I didn’t call him an idiot or stupid. I said what he did was stupid. There’s a pretty clear distinction between the two. Smart people can do dumb things. Kazee did a really dumb thing.

Last edited:

glimmerman

Reaction score
I want to be able to say driving while intoxicated is a really dumb decision and it might even be worse for a NFL player who has resources provided by the teams to handle stuff like this.

You seem completely bothered and almost unhinged by the fact people are calling what he did stupid.

Also I didn’t call him an idiot or stupid. I said what he did was stupid. There’s a pretty clear distinction between the two. Smart people can do dumb things. Kazee did a really dumb thing.
And I am sure he knows by now. He has likely been told by all his family and friends and some players and coaches. Guessing nobody feels worse than he does. And we will see the specifics of it soon. Was he drunk. Do they not offer a breathalyzer any more.