Damontre’ Moore Readies For Return, Plans To Apply Advice From D-Ware

waving monkey

Reaction score
http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2...oore-readies-return-plans-apply-advice-d-ware

FRISCO, Texas – Damontre’ Moore says he became a better student of football in the offseason.

Back from a two-game suspension, the Cowboys’ defensive end is ready to apply his work to the field.

“It was a long time waiting,” Moore said Wednesday. “I feel like I was in prime condition before I left and I stayed working with (strength and conditioning) coach (Mike) Woicik and kept working hard. I feel like honestly I can hit the ground rolling.”

rags747

Reaction score
http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2017/09/20/damontre’-moore-readies-return-plans-apply-advice-d-ware

FRISCO, Texas – Damontre’ Moore says he became a better student of football in the offseason.

Back from a two-game suspension, the Cowboys’ defensive end is ready to apply his work to the field.

“It was a long time waiting,” Moore said Wednesday. “I feel like I was in prime condition before I left and I stayed working with (strength and conditioning) coach (Mike) Woicik and kept working hard. I feel like honestly I can hit the ground rolling.”
The excitement is there due to the fact he was one of the best pass rushers in his draft class and yet he fell to rnd 3 to the Giants. Has had a 10 cent head since turning pro but the potential has always been there. The hope is that he has now matured after 4 yrs in the league and he can finally put his physical skills to work. He was the best pass rusher on the Boys that I saw during preseason, the kid can really bend it and get low around the edge. Hopefully we strike Gold, if not then not much has been lost.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Adding anyone to the rotation is positive. Having Moore and Irving in the rotation in October will keep some bums off the field and improve the DL.

Aven8

Reaction score
We need pressure from that other side big time! If you noticed during both games the right side with Dlaw was caving in but the left was still at the line of scrimmage almost every time.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm thinking the return of Damontre Moore should enhance our pass-rushing-by-committee approach. We might not wow 'em with sacks but otherwise, we could inflict QB discomfort via numbers. Granted -- it sounds relatively weak, although it frequently proves effective! Besides, it does appear he's just now coming into his own. Methinks Damontre and D-Law sound like a pretty good combo right about now! :)

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
The excitement is there due to the fact he was one of the best pass rushers in his draft class and yet he fell to rnd 3 to the Giants. Has had a 10 cent head since turning pro but the potential has always been there. The hope is that he has now matured after 4 yrs in the league and he can finally put his physical skills to work. He was the best pass rusher on the Boys that I saw during preseason, the kid can really bend it and get low around the edge. Hopefully we strike Gold, if not then not much has been lost.

In reality, this probably won't end well. But at this point, given our pass rush is so blah yet again, I'll take any glimmer of hope I can get.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That's all well and good, Damontre. But the folks around here are an impatient and angry mob so you better get you some sacks quick. You talk the talk you better walk the walk or your time in Dallas will be short lived. DLaw is on the right track, keep up with him and you'll do fine.