Dan Campbell is hilarious

blueblood70

Reaction score
Saying it is one thing. Backing it up is the problem.
NFL rues are the problem, they dont allow the blue collar hard hitting riding the rule line of defensive aggressiveness anymore..this is an offensive league and while there are some good defenses out there, the rules will slant toward offense as of now..

InTheZone

Reaction score
This dudes calling up every school asking about their 3 best alphas

fivetwos

Reaction score
Not sure if all the years are guaranteed or not, but I have no idea why teams give coaches contracts of 5-6 years.

Who exactly was so hot after Campbell that they needed to do that?

If Jerry told MM he was getting three years instead of five would he have turned down the job?

Nothing like bidding against yourself.

Then again, the Lions are a part of why Jerry isn't total rock bottom as far as NFL success.

JayFord

Reaction score
Thats the mentality i want in Dallas havent seen it since Keith Brooking in 2009 said knock em down and if they get back up put em down

JayFord

Reaction score
Some people on :espn: were criticizing him for it. Obviously they can't take a joke or read between the lines. Idiots

im not shocked

Its not like this is a sport where if you dont kick butt the other man will kick yours

lkelly

Reaction score
I was really hoping he was going to say that they would bite off a third kneecap when it got to that point. And then the Detroit equivalent of Dr. Fauci would step in and remind him that people only have two knees.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
um, what a load of crap. sounds like something you would hear in a tear-jerking movie about losers.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
They always hire these guys that talk a good fight but can't back it up. But I'm rooting for him. Unfortunately, he won't be there for probably 2 or 3 years....hopefully they clean house and let him change the culture. Getting rid of Stafford is a good start.

Gone after three years and getting paid for three more.
Some guys have all the luck. ;)

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Funny thread but isn't it like calling the pot black. Being a kettle in Dallas???