Dan Campbell's name floating in media

khiladi

Reaction score
Yep. Id respect it more if it was a former player not associated with dallas. Like Titans hiring Vrabel. Dallas is obsessed with hiring people who had a cup of coffee with the orginization. Whats next, Campbell will hire his buddy Witten to be OC in a year? Just a joke

Guy even followed Sparano to Miami as a coaching intern. What has Campbell done to evoke any real interest? He doesn’t even have a coordinator role on his resume...

Fmart322

Reaction score
I'd take him over a lot of the college guys. The saints have doing great under Sean Payton, Campbell has been a big part of that. I wouldn't hate that happening.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Guy even followed Sparano to Miami as a coaching intern. What has Campbell done to evoke any real interest? He doesn’t even have a coordinator role on his resume...
If Jerry wants to keep the Kitna, Moore and Colombo's of the Staff Campbell might a guy that accepts the job.

cowboygo

Reaction score
I want him. Probably at the top of my list of realistically available coaches.

khiladi

Reaction score
If Jerry wants to keep the Kitna, Moore and Colombo's of the Staff Campbell might a guy that accepts the job.

Pretty much that is what I’d expect. It would essentially be the same old, same old. There would be no change in reality.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Columbo should not be retained. The run blocking was sub par a lot of games this year. Under Callahan this line dominated everyone.
And k.moore had no business being an oc already.

CB61

Reaction score
This is exactly the senile, idiotic type of move I expect Jerry to make.
Well I tend to agree with you except that he's been around the league quite a while and learning from some good people but that does not make you a head coach or a successful one anyway? We'll just have to wait and see Garrett ain't out of the picture yet it's pretty much guaranteed the assistants are all gone? This maybe Jerry's way of Saving Grace with Garrett and blame it all on the rest of the coaching staff LOL they have been scapegoats in the past

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Noooooooooooo! Just a rah rah guy no thanks. Will bring nothing to this team.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Yes I heard his name mentioned. Lot names rumorvile right now. Mike Zimmer a possibility too...he’s only one year left on his current deal. Jerry could buy him out of it. Hmmmm that’s intriguing ...Zimmer. Instant fix to defense for sure.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I don't think Campbell would be a bad option, perse, but he's not gonna be the one to get this team over the hump or change the culture.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Lateral move. Would signal Jerry still isn’t serious about winning.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I've read lately that Campbell isn't an X's and O's guy, although, players take to him in a big way. Sound like anyone you know? ;)

erod

Reaction score
Yes I heard his name mentioned. Lot names rumorvile right now. Mike Zimmer a possibility too...he’s only one year left on his current deal. Jerry could buy him out of it. Hmmmm that’s intriguing ...Zimmer. Instant fix to defense for sure.
I could see Zimmer for sure.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’d be an extension of Garrett. Might as well just extend Garrett in that case