Twitter: Dan Orlovsky: "Cowboy fans I lied to y'all"

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Why wouldnt Dakota want to sign with Americas Team? Its made him a Wealthy Wealthy man

50 Million Dollars in endorsement money this year.

Hes as wealthy as many and more than many Corporation Owners and CEO's. Love that Money!

Dakota learned, The Art of the Deal. baby!

50mil? Really? Well that changes things. Worse for us. Instead of just looking to lock in his first big score compared to his rookie deal, Dak can be looking to maximize long term returns.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Yeppers. Unfortunately, pro sports is the quintessential "what have you done for me lately" league. One bad game and both Dak and Moore will be roasted

One bad game is not a sample size though. Look how many games Linehan was given before they finally decided to let him go.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
As someone who is clearly benefitting from the high level of talent around him, and as a "team leader", I would expect that a forward thinking QB would recognize the advantages of not breaking the bank (cue Tom Brady).

Funny its hands-off in comparing Dak's production to Tom Brady even some of the facts are warranted. However, when it comes to paying him they want a discount and that their saying Dak doesn't deserve it.

firewater

Reaction score
Dan Orlovsky is about the only guy on the morning sports shows I like. He knows football and the qb position.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
But it about what he deserves. He is in the class of Goff and Wentz. Goff has made a SB, Dak has not. He's not a SB winning QB like Wilson.

If Dak thinks he's deserves Wilson money, guess what? He's in the wrong. If Dallas thinks they can pay him like $27MM AAV, then they are in the wrong.

What makes you think that Dak is not a superbowl winning QB? He's only in his 4th year - that doesn't mean he won't ever make it to the Superbowl.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Yeah, Kellen put the Boise on em...call up Cedrick Wilson. Ready to see the 2nd showing vs the Skins.

Pretty decent QB draft is coming up, I think with all the coaches who are former QBs on this team, DAL could start a draft, develop..then trade QBs.. approach like Wolf (GB)used to do.

Reactions: BAT

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Couple side notes;

One tweeter joked yesterday he could have sworn he was watching Boise State offense Sunday. The only thing missing was the blue turf.....lol

Guess the one player who will benefit most if this Moore explosion continues.......Dak. His stats will go through the roof and he'll have wins credited to his position. Which is exactly I disagreed with fans/posters saying let's wait until of this season to sign him. Funny thing, even Jerry not sure if Dak wanna now.

Blue turf!

Blue star!

:starspin:

Qcard

Reaction score
Is it safe saying a plainly obvious trap has been set for when Prescott signs? Like, he signs a contract, that averages more than what the salary cap can manage in some people's opinion, for getting and keeping quality talent, so it can justify posting countless "IT'S ALL PRESCOTT'S FAULT" messages on CowboysZone daily for the next six years? Minimum?
Of course the trap is set..but logical fans would obviously wait to see whom we lost and to which team. Example there is nothing Cowboys could have done to keep Jason Hatcher, Barry Church, Ronald Leary or next player to grow because we are also at the mercy of 31 other teams with genius and dumb capologists.
Therefore any Dak hater flaunting this trash is just vaping with conviction...

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
What makes you think that Dak is not a superbowl winning QB? He's only in his 4th year - that doesn't mean he won't ever make it to the Superbowl.

What? I never said anything about whether or not he can win one.

But Wilson HAS WON ONE. And that’s why, along with his stats, he was paid what he was paid.