Dan Quinn (3rd and 18)

TheHerd

Reaction score
I think they were worried about giving up the yardage for the FG but still, you have to get to Carr.

Parsons got the big sack than Carr had all day the next play.
No one is mentioning the complete lack of pressure. Is he didn’t have all day, he can’t even make that throw.

RS12

Reaction score
May not be here past seasons end. Dan Patrick reiterated mutual interest between him and USC. If he wants to be a head coach again he may need to go the college route.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
Honestly I thought the defense played well.

Take away the 4 INTS , and the fumble off Waller that was ours and Raiders had what, maybe 17 points total?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Playing man coverage all game. Anthony brown getting burned all game in man coverage.Giving up big plays and penalties. All they had to do was keep the play in front of them on 3rd and 18. Why are you in man coverage in that situation? That was atrocious. Was just asking for a penalty and he got one.

What are you talking about? The Cowboys have been giving up 3rd and long for 4 weeks. The problem is pass rushing. So sometimes you have to play man and blitz. Brown just sucks.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Playing man coverage all game. Anthony brown getting burned all game in man coverage.Giving up big plays and penalties. All they had to do was keep the play in front of them on 3rd and 18. Why are you in man coverage in that situation? That was atrocious. Was just asking for a penalty and he got one.
There is a reason why Quinn was fired last season, maybe his in-game decisions aren't all that or maybe him and Brown have something going on, because how can you leave some idiot in a game who is killing your team with self-destructive penalties????? Brown should have been demoted to the waterboy after his third flag.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I give Carr and the Raiders offense props for having the guts to still throw it deep there. If that was Dak and the Cowboys, they would have settled for a 2 yard checkdown and then punted