Dan Quinn Catches Cowboys Sleeping With Genius Addition to Commanders Staff

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
that's hilarious that people say that about filling the blank coaches name, yet they are wrong so many times LOL egg on face to that guy who cant even remember who used to work here, a simply google search would have avoided that misstatement, LOL

no one wants to work for jerry and yet Rex Ryan called up jerry and asked to interview the job , may say its coveted job and many would work here..ONly ones are maybe the Head coaches who also want to be the GM, most teams don't do that anymore.
I am embarrassed for you honestly.
Failing to take your own advice.

blueblood70

Reaction score

Dallas Cowboys[edit]​

After leaving Jacksonville, Lynn quickly joined the Dallas Cowboys staff as the running backs coach.[3]

Cleveland Browns[edit]​

On January 26, 2007, with the retirement of Bill Parcells as Dallas head coach, Lynn signed on with the Cleveland Browns to fill their running backs coach vacancy.[4]
I'm not the one who needed the update I know he used to coach here but the dude moves around a lot if he was so good why doesn't he find a place to stay longer??

blueblood70

Reaction score
I am embarrassed for you honestly.
Failing to take your own advice.
I'm not sure what you read into my post but I'm fully aware that Lynn coached here before so I'm not sure who's supposed to be embarrassed except for maybe your comprehension skills are way off.... I can tell you this though lots of coaches from head coach all the way down would not turn down a coaching job here that is the one of many false narratives that they can't work for Jerry that's nonsense the only ones that wouldn't be able to work for Jerry would be the ones that came into the interview and demanded to be the GM and head coach which I believe is why Bill Belichick doesn't have a job right now because he told all his potential job suitors that that's what he wants full control and teams just don't do that right now...

But the fact that Anthony Lynn needs some kind of special thread here in the Dallas Cowboys zone on the front page that's what's ridiculous and honestly I'm embarrassed for anybody who allowed it to happen Anthony Lynn is just another spare part coach that has bounced around from team to team his whole career he is just what he is he is not a genius addition nobody slept on him all the owners and GM's and head coaches have a idea of who's available and who they want on their staff and they trust me don't feel like they're missing out because they didn't get this genius higher the dumbest article I've read so far in the offseason and even the one about Rex Ryan tried to deny that he interviewed with the Cowboys and then the story really comes out that he called up Jerry and basically tried to get the job out from under Mike Zimmer...

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you read into my post but I'm fully aware that Lynn coached here before so I'm not sure who's supposed to be embarrassed except for maybe your comprehension skills are way off.... I can tell you this though lots of coaches from head coach all the way down would not turn down a coaching job here that is the one of many false narratives that they can't work for Jerry that's nonsense the only ones that wouldn't be able to work for Jerry would be the ones that came into the interview and demanded to be the GM and head coach which I believe is why Bill Belichick doesn't have a job right now because he told all his potential job suitors that that's what he wants full control and teams just don't do that right now...

But the fact that Anthony Lynn needs some kind of special thread here in the Dallas Cowboys zone on the front page that's what's ridiculous and honestly I'm embarrassed for anybody who allowed it to happen Anthony Lynn is just another spare part coach that has bounced around from team to team his whole career he is just what he is he is not a genius addition nobody slept on him all the owners and GM's and head coaches have a idea of who's available and who they want on their staff and they trust me don't feel like they're missing out because they didn't get this genius higher the dumbest article I've read so far in the offseason and even the one about Rex Ryan tried to deny that he interviewed with the Cowboys and then the story really comes out that he called up Jerry and basically tried to get the job out from under Mike Zimmer...
You are correct.
Someone ELSE stated Lynn would never work for Jerry.
I responded he already did.
Your comments were a response to my post but directed elsewhere.
So mea culpa. I simply read your response as if directed to me.

People may not know this but Parcells coached at Texas Tech. It was his last asst job before getting a head coaching gig at Air Force.
He brought in Marcus Coleman to the Jets and made him a quite good nickel CB.
Coleman played a hybrid LB/S next to Zack Thomas at Tech.
Did not shock me he hired Lynn.

Lynn would have been a good hire here but he is not the missing piece. MM spent all last off-season saying they made the switch because he wanted to run it more and stay balanced.
They clearly just didn't have the horses for that.
Pollard admitted he didn't feel right until game 11 and we had a non-descript back up crew.
Just never got the run game going properly.
Dallas could use a much better RB situation to boost the OL and they could use growth in the R2 TE who is physically gifted to block better as well; boosting both the OL and the run game.
It all runs together.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You are correct.
Someone ELSE stated Lynn would never work for Jerry.
I responded he already did.
Your comments were a response to my post but directed elsewhere.
So mea culpa. I simply read your response as if directed to me.

People may not know this but Parcells coached at Texas Tech. It was his last asst job before getting a head coaching gig at Air Force.
He brought in Marcus Coleman to the Jets and made him a quite good nickel CB.
Coleman played a hybrid LB/S next to Zack Thomas at Tech.
Did not shock me he hired Lynn.

Lynn would have been a good hire here but he is not the missing piece. MM spent all last off-season saying they made the switch because he wanted to run it more and stay balanced.
They clearly just didn't have the horses for that.
Pollard admitted he didn't feel right until game 11 and we had a non-descript back up crew.
Just never got the run game going properly.
Dallas could use a much better RB situation to boost the OL and they could use growth in the R2 TE who is physically gifted to block better as well; boosting both the OL and the run game.
It all runs together.
fair enough..

agreed, the RB room needs a remodel.

Big banger elite drafted RB , one mid vet addition, and use DV the way hes supposed IE a scatback, jet type ,change of pace back. do not broing anyone back from the old Rbs room..start fresh No TP, Malik, or Dowdle.

lostar2009

Reaction score
that's hilarious that you think the run game coordinator somehow has control of that ie how much they run vs pass, ( btw let keep it here is it me or did the 49ers look like t....the second half and late in that game in the SB? i mean i didn't watch the whole game but i hear some negative feedback on that particular part of the play calls late in the 2nd half, no cmac not much of Deebo at all..hmm so Lynn had control of that LOL) )

might think they help in practice with their players in their meetings room but they have ZERO input on how the OC and in this case runs scheme, creates gameplan and most importantly calls and adjusts play calls IN A GAME.

Thats Mike, those assistants don't do much more then help the players practice and understand the gameplans and install plays that comes down from the OC/HC etc after that its not up to assistant to how much they run vs pass.. lmo nice that you think so..
Huh?

Jarntt

Reaction score
How is this catching us sleeping? Because a blogger wanted him?