Dan Quinn getting 2nd interview with Seahawks

Carson

Reaction score
This move does nothing for Seattle. Not sure why they make it

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
As much as I want him gone, if they are gonna run the whole thing back might as well bring him then dump him with MM and dak after next year....going to be harder to find a new hC and force him to take a coordinator he may not want...at this point it doesn't matter, next year we are screwed so need an exit strategy
I’m worried that he would be the next HC, I want him out now.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys sure turned on Dan Quinn in a hurry.

This time last year we needed to make him the head coach.
There has always been a cloud over the guy since his defense managed to blow a 28-3 lead in a Super Bowl. They only showed up for a half of football. The GB game was just another major fail on a big stage. Since we can’t get rid of Jerry or MM, fan ire has turned to DQ.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There has always been a cloud over the guy since his defense managed to blow a 28-3 lead in a Super Bowl. They only showed up for a half of football. The GB game was just another major fail on a big stage. Since we can’t get rid of Jerry or MM, fan ire has turned to DQ.
He wasn't the defensive coordinator when they blew the lead in the Super Bowl.

Reaction score
You guys sure turned on Dan Quinn in a hurry.

This time last year we needed to make him the head coach.
The wheels fell off this season but when you're thinking outside of the box and dealing with injuries there's going to be some failures,,, Pretty sure if he came back there would be an added emphasis on beefing up the middle of the defense and not relying on that dysfunctional offense to get you leads.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Quinn is desperate...he would even take the Carolina job. He does NOT want to be here in 2024! If he comes back as DC, I think it could look worse than Nolan in 2020

Brooksey

Reaction score
I'd love to keep Dan Quinn, he's probably the best we've had in a long time and the best we can get. We had an injury problem and a roster issue on defense

S. Gilmore, Diggs, LVE hurt and Mazi wasn't a factor. Not Quinns fault, imo

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The wheels fell off this season but when you're thinking outside of the box and dealing with injuries there's going to be some failures,,, Pretty sure if he came back there would be an added emphasis on beefing up the middle of the defense and not relying on that dysfunctional offense to get you leads.
I'm not sure we can count on an emphasis on beefing up the middle. Quinn's been coaching defense in the league for two decades. He seems to believe in the way he does things. I don't think the hybrid safety thing will disappear if he's back next year.