Dan Quinn getting 2nd interview with Seahawks

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
If those guys are all the 2nd interview candidates I’d be surprised if he’s not offered the job

jblaze2004

Reaction score
If those guys are all the 2nd interview candidates I’d be surprised if he’s not offered the job
we can only hope. We need something to change about this defense. I don't think he will change a thing if he is here again next year.

ICP

Reaction score
List of second interviews sits at 5 and unread the list is likely to grow. Suddenly I'm not so confident that he will be gone

Bagman

Reaction score
You guys sure turned on Dan Quinn in a hurry.

This time last year we needed to make him the head coach.
I thought he sucked then, and I think he double sucks now. Double sucks ? Is that a thing ?

Big_D

Reaction score
I thought he sucked then, and I think he double sucks now. Double sucks ? Is that a thing ?
After getting completely embarrassed by the niners in October they’ve been getting run over ever since. Even with injuries defense was a complete joke last Sunday. Time to move on and find a guy who doesn’t think safeties can play every position on the field. I’ll give him credit for creating turnovers, but all in all, still not a good enough defense capable of beating top tier football teams. Certainly not when they’re getting undressed at home by the 7th seed.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

tenor.gif

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
we can only hope. We need something to change about this defense. I don't think he will change a thing if he is here again next year.

I’m not as down on him as most. I’m down on him for sure but I don’t think he’s suddenly garbage like so many do here. Im old enough to remember like 3 months ago when people wanted him as head coach.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
we were historically bad on defense before Quinn and Micah. Now there are posts and threads wanting to push both out. lol smh
Jerry needs an explanation from Quinn, why he went to zone when we are mostly a man D, when he went 6 db when the Pack went 12 personnel, why he made ZERO adjustments at half when we were getting cooked…..it’s like he wanted to lose the game to get his chance to interview for Seattle. I mean there aren’t any good logical reasons to have the game plan he had….
^^^
This is why people are pissed at Quinn

links18

Reaction score
It's funny how all the message board warriors have their pitchforks out, yet FIVE NFL teams are bringing DQ in for head coaching consideration.

The pros in the league clearly have a different opinion than many around here.
Ha, most head coaches flame out after a few years. Quinn already did it once, why not again?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Jerry needs an explanation from Quinn, why he went to zone when we are mostly a man D, when he went 6 db when the Pack went 12 personnel, why he made ZERO adjustments at half when we were getting cooked…..it’s like he wanted to lose the game to get his chance to interview for Seattle. I mean there aren’t any good logical reasons to have the game plan he had….
Did Dallas reporters drop the ball here? No one asked him that question after the game?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry take note, this is how you find the right HC. Actually interview multiple candidates multiple times, no hurry.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
It's funny how all the message board warriors have their pitchforks out, yet FIVE NFL teams are bringing DQ in for head coaching consideration.

The pros in the league clearly have a different opinion than many around here.
Cool and they can play safeties at lb