Dan Snyder's next move

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
After realizing that Dallas just neutralized his entire offseason Danny will now concentrate his efforts on keeping Sean Taylor's sorry rear end out of prison.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
For Taylor's sake he better, or he'll have a sore-y rear end in prison.

JonCJG

Reaction score
He re-signs Lavar to a 8 year 56 million dollar contract, 18 million guaranteed. My source said this will happen tomorrow at 1:29 pm est time. Be on the lookout.

:)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cajuncowboy said:
After realizing that Dallas just neutralized his entire offseason Danny will now concentrate his efforts on keeping Sean Taylor's sorry rear end out of prison.
Snyder's probably slipped the entire Supreme Court season tickets, plus a luxury box to boot. Now, don't consider the tickets and luxury box as something to influence the court to overrule any Taylor conviction. No, think of the tickets as a recreational outlet for judges who are usually secluded most of the time; and the luxury box as a security measure while the judges are enjoying the games at FedEx Field.

These would only be innocent gestures, of course. :rolleyes:

DallasKen

Reaction score
I see Dan Snyder's next move being to buy every team in the NFL, thus ensuring himself a super bowl victory.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Murph80 said:
After today a rope and a tree will be his next move

You know this has got to be eating him. When was the last time the skins had a press conference that was televised nationally to announce a signing? I honestly don't remember it. I know they have them but I don't remember ESPN join in the press conference live.

So yeah, maybe that whole rope/tree thing is getting some play in DC.

dstew60105

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
kingwhicker said:
More importantly, what will the troll Daniel Synder's next move be?

He will overpay for yet another average at best player. Opps, he's already done that.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
In one day, Jerry up'd Snyder's week long spending spree. Can't wait to see T.O. and Glenn go up against Springs and Rogers, what a mismatch!:lombardi:

Grim21Reaper

Reaction score
I would be happy if I had T.O. but don't forget that this guy has already torn two locker rooms apart. This is definitely a risky deal for you guys.

Your weakness is your Defense. It seems that every other team in the east has improved thier defense while you guys have taken a step back. Losing Glover was huge.

Duane

Reaction score
Grim21Reaper said:
I would be happy if I had T.O. but don't forget that this guy has already torn two locker rooms apart. This is definitely a risky deal for you guys.

Your weakness is your Defense. It seems that every other team in the east has improved thier defense while you guys have taken a step back. Losing Glover was huge.
Not really. We improved at inside LB and with us moving to a full time 3-4 defense Glover wasn't on the field as much. That's not so say I won't miss him but his loss isn't huge.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Grim21Reaper said:

I hate losing Glover, but there is no way we've taken a step back.

We lost 4 LBs to season ending injury last year. A fact lost on far too many.

On top of that we still have cap room to do more and the Draft is coming soon.

We're a SOLB and FS away from scary on D. Bookend Manny Lawson with DeMarcus Ware and this could be a very scary team to face. A healthy NT will only help.

Grim21Reaper

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I hate losing Glover, but there is no way we've taken a step back.

We lost 4 LBs to season ending injury last year. A fact lost on far too many.

On top of that we still have cap room to do more and the Draft is coming soon.

We're a SOLB and FS away from scary on D. Bookend Manny Lawson with DeMarcus Ware and this could be a very scary team to face. A healthy NT will only help.

I don't know. The Commanders pre-Gibbs part deax showed that defenses built around the LB's aren't great. I think it all starts up front and Glover could stop the run and pressure the QB.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Grim21Reaper said:

Can't argue with you about Owens, but the defense comment is weak. If we were going to field a 4-3 defense, your point has merit because that would've played to Glover's strengths. But we field a 3-4 defense. We only need for someone to backup or replace Ferguson to fortify the interior of our defensive front.

seantaylor21

Reaction score
Grim21Reaper said:

Agreed.. Your defense will easily be exploited by Mark Brunell and co. I think your offense will be formidable, yes, however If given the choice I would rather have the recieving corps of the Commanders than 1 of TO. Also find a decent running back