Dan Snyder's next move

seantaylor21

Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan said:
Most ironic thread ever

Agreed..... you guys got TO, come on. I would hate my team if they Got TO. The only reason Jones signed him is to sell him.. $$$$$. Do you know how much JJ is going to make off TO.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
seantaylor21 said:
The only reason Jones signed him is to sell him.. $$$$$. Do you know how much JJ is going to make off TO.
Okay, now you're only talking nonsense.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
seantaylor21 said:
Agreed..... you guys got TO, come on. I would hate my team if they Got TO. The only reason Jones signed him is to sell him.. $$$$$. Do you know how much JJ is going to make off TO.

Yeah the fact that he is a top 3 WR in the league is only good for selling merchandice doesn't help the team at all :doh:

burmafrd

Reaction score
Just love stupid foreskin fans- they are just so dumb, its funny.
Ignorant, badly educated, know nothing about football except from games
like madden, ill informed, its highly amusing.
Just to try and enlighten their poor knowledge starved craniums:
TO and Glenn make up the most dangerous 2 WR's in the NFL.
Witten is a Pro Bowl TE- just to remind you.
JJ has had 2 games better then any Portis has ever had=true he needs to stay healthy but Barber is no slouch. Now the O line is better but we still need to work on it- but progress has been made. Bledsoe can still pass as well as anyone in the NFL not named Peyton Manning; we give him the time and he will slice anyone up. Especially with the weapons he now has.
As regards the D- we pick up one more good LB and a decent vet FS and a good kicker = we are ready to take on anyone anywhere anytime.
By the way: your whole season rests on the shoulders of a 36 year old QB with a history of injuries and coming off another last season. Its just a matter of time before he goes down- and your season with it.

Grim21Reaper

Reaction score
AmishCowboy said:
I don't care for the 3-4 either, but that's what we run and Glover doesn't fit. He's a good player though. As far as T.O. goes, he can only help Glenn on the other side, we use him much the same way the Skins use Moss. With Kosier and Fabbini helping to fix the Line, that should free Witten up and open up holes for JJ and Barber. As far as the D goes, they were pretty good last year, we missed the playoffs due to lousy O-line play and the lack of a kicker. BTW, do you have any LB's yourself?.

Marcus Washington is a pro-bowler. Lemar Marshall is underated and there is time to pick up a guy to replace the diva. The Skins also have two linebackers who line up as safeties.

seantaylor21

Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
TO>S.Moss
T.Glenn>Lloyd
Crayton<Randle El

I'll give you Randle El over Crayton, though Crayton put up 22 rec. 341 15.5 avg 2td in 11 games and was still not the same when he came back from injury. Randle El 35 rec 558 15.9 avg 1td in 15 games. Call me generous. Cowboys have the better receiver corps regardless.

TEAM PLAYERS:

moss = TO x infinity.

Chemistry = wins

TO = chaos

Grim21Reaper

Reaction score
burmafrd said:
JJ has had 2 games better then any Portis has ever had=true he needs to stay healthy but Barber is no slouch. Now the O line is better but we still need to work on it- but progress has been made. Bledsoe can still pass as well as anyone in the NFL not named Peyton Manning; we give him the time and he will slice anyone up. Especially with the weapons he now has.
As regards the D- we pick up one more good LB and a decent vet FS and a good kicker = we are ready to take on anyone anywhere anytime.
By the way: your whole season rests on the shoulders of a 36 year old QB with a history of injuries and coming off another last season. Its just a matter of time before he goes down- and your season with it.

Poorly educated?

Ummm did JJ ever have 250 yards and 5 tds?

Next question.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Grim21Reaper said:
Poorly educated?

Ummm did JJ every have 250 yards and 5 tds?

Next question.

Might wanna check that yardage again there sport

seantaylor21

Reaction score
burmafrd said:

Room to talk I guess considering you have Drew Bledsoe at the helm. I seemed to have forgotten (due to my lack of education) that he was still in his prime. My apologies.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Ydg is what I meant- though the 5 TD's is interesting. Portis does not seem to be able to break many long runs though- especially late in the season.
But then Gibbs has been riding him pretty hard; that is one thing that BP makes sure of: he will not wear out his RB.

burmafrd

Reaction score
The stats I found did not show that game- just curious, when did it happen?
JJ has had two games of 194 and 196.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Grim21Reaper said:
My bad. 218 and 5 td's. Thanks for the correction, sport.

What is JJ's best game? Just checking.

198 and 3 TDs still you were wrong kiddo :)

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Grim21Reaper said:
I would be happy if I had T.O. but don't forget that this guy has already torn two locker rooms apart. This is definitely a risky deal for you guys.

Your weakness is your Defense. It seems that every other team in the east has improved thier defense while you guys have taken a step back. Losing Glover was huge.

Huh? Our defense is a weakness? Maybe at FS, but I think we were damn good everywhere else.

Losing Glover would be huge if we were still playing a 4-3. Which we aren't. There's no place for Glover in a 3-4.

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
I'll give you that signing T.O. is a good signing, but personally, I think that there could have been some other areas to target a big signing on than at WR.

first, your WR corps was already pretty good from last year. Glenn had one of the best years of his career, and me-shawn provided a nice #2 possesion reciever for you all. To me, the signing of T.O. just bolstered a position that was definatly not one of your positions of needs going into the offseason.

I believe that a major signing on the offensive line would have been a much more productive signing. Even though you have added depth on the line, I dont think that it was the answer that you all were looking for.

Even though the signing of T.O. will give you one of the better combos or WR in the league, you all might have some troubles along the line, even with flo coming back.