Dane Brugler’s 4/26 Day 2 Mock

Rayman70

Reaction score
Adderly,Thornhill or Gerald Willis at 58 is the reality of what we are looking at I think.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Wow. I didn't notice Risner hadn't been taken. That's nuts and seems highly unlikely
Absolutely would take him

Dalton Risner and Jawaan Taylor are the two I'm shocked over I had both ranked well above Dillard, McGary, and Howard.

visionary

Reaction score
The picks ahead of us looks like a worst case scenario.

I could live with Hill if the draft went like this

No
Our FO better anticipate this and call every team from 40-52 and gave a deal in place for our 4th or 5th to trade
Don't wait

Smith22

Reaction score
I hate the fact Brugler has him rated 91st and has us picking him 58th. He works pretty closely with us
Maybe he based it more on what he thinks the team will do, rather than what he would like to see happen.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Cowboys love Hill and are not worried about the work ethic concerns. But they are not taking him in the 2nd. Its a worse case scenario based on who has visited and spent time with the coaches and the assumption that our board is wiped out. wont happen.

Relax.

Smith22

Reaction score
Where Trysten Hill ranks on some value boards.

Scouts Inc. - 154th
Todd McShay - 87th
Dane Brugler - 91st
Mel Kiper Jr. - 189th
Pretty sure NFL.com has him as 2nd rounder , but most other places seem to have him as a 3rd rounder or later.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Give me Harris at 90 but we better not take Hill at 58.

I like Hill at 58 better than Harris at 90. I think that's too early for us to take a running back considering that player isn't going to get a lot of snaps behind Elliott.

To be clear, I'd rather get Hill at 90.

cowboyec

Reaction score
in that scenario...I'll take it.
Ferguson,Adderly,Thornhill,Rapp,Irv Smith,Dremont off the board...Im good with Hill.
and I LOVE Harris at 90.

VACowboy

Reaction score
The picks ahead of us looks like a worst case scenario.

I could live with Hill if the draft went like this
Not me. If Adderley, Thornhill and CGJ are all there at #50, as Brugler projects, and the Cowboys aren't trading a 4 or 5 or whatever to move up and fill the team's one glaring need I'm going to break something. BAD.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Not me. If Adderley, Thornhill and CGJ are all there at #50, as Brugler projects, and the Cowboys aren't trading a 4 or 5 or whatever to move up and fill the team's one glaring need I'm going to break something. BAD.
you and me both fam