Dane Brugler describes T'Vondre Sweat as a "Party animal" and "class clown"

1942willys

Reaction score
actually there have been excellent football players who were both

a few out of tens of thousands....

Cowboyny

Reaction score
We are moving from a player's DC to more of a discplinary type with Zimmer. A player like Sweat is going to really struggle being coached hard on and off the field.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerry has already administered a private lap dance for him. Arseless chaps and all. At the combine in his Party bus. I guess Mr. Sweat passed Jerrys interiew process with flying colors. Welcome to Dallas young man. Your everything we want.

1942willys

Reaction score
Jerry has already administered a private lap dance for him. Arseless chaps and all. At the combine in his Party bus. I guess Mr. Sweat passed Jerrys interiew process with flying colors. Welcome to Dallas young man. Your everything we want.
I wish this was parody but....

Rayman70

Reaction score
Um, he got a DWI a few weeks before his draft. You don't need any more information than that.
Jerrys reaction when he saw this news after the DWI
R.f2e34587c8b143fb8587f4ee7e885f5a

rambo2

Reaction score
It would be funny if they finally got their 1 tech because Sweat fell in the draft and he actually played well for them.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
It would be funny if they finally got their 1 tech because Sweat fell in the draft and he actually played well for them.
He wouldn’t be the 1st character risk that they have taken. This isn’t rocket science. The DL is clearly the weakest part of this team. They need bodies. And they won’t pay for it in FA. This team ain’t stopping no one with what we currently have on the roster. He would certainly help.

Hardline

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson's Cowboys teams weren't choirboys.
This incident wouldn't necessarily prevent me from drafting him.

The rewards outweigh the risk.

rambo2

Reaction score
He wouldn’t be the 1st character risk that they have taken. This isn’t rocket science. The DL is clearly the weakest part of this team. They need bodies. And they won’t pay for it in FA. This team ain’t stopping no one with what we currently have on the roster. He would certainly help.
A possibility at 87 or if they get another pick around 100.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
A possibility at 87 or if they get another pick around 100.
Think about it. They literally are not going to be able to stop anyone. Say what you want about Zimmer, but he is a no nonsense coach and the question for me would be how will he take to tough coaching ? I would probably take him at 87.

1942willys

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson's Cowboys teams weren't choirboys.
This incident wouldn't necessarily prevent me from drafting him.

The rewards outweigh the risk.
I imagine they thought the same about Randy Gregory too.