Dane Brugler describes T'Vondre Sweat as a "Party animal" and "class clown"

rambo2

Reaction score
Think about it. They literally are not going to be able to stop anyone. Say what you want about Zimmer, but he is a no nonsense coach and the question for me would be how will he take to tough coaching ? I would probably take him at 87.
They need 2 dtackles from somewhere. I'd like to try Murphy and Sweat together.

rambo2

Reaction score
I really like Sweat at 87. That's the spot to take him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
They need 2 dtackles from somewhere. I'd like to try Murphy and Sweat together.
If we take Murphy in the first, I see no way we take Sweat in the third. If we don't take Murphy and Sweat is there in the third, I think the Joneses will find it hard to pass given his play on the field.

1942willys

Reaction score
a lot of beef to get blown off the ball
Mazi really needs to show something this year. A first rd pick should never be developmental in the first place. One should be able to step right in and immediately contribute. Mazi did not

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Mazi really needs to show something this year. A first rd pick should never be developmental in the first place. One should be able to step right in and immediately contribute. Mazi did not
What team draft a NT and then in his first year ask him to play at 295? That’s insane. Play the kid at his weight and find out what kind of player he is.

Carson

Reaction score
What team draft a NT and then in his first year ask him to play at 295? That’s insane. Play the kid at his weight and find out what kind of player he is.
Reports are it was Mazi who lost weight not Dallas asking him to lose the weight

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Reports are it was Mazi who lost weight not Dallas asking him to lose the weight
I don’t buy it. And there is no way you as a franchise let that happen. A rookie losing 25-30lbs of good weight is not a good idea. It’s just insane.

rambo2

Reaction score
I doubt that the team asked him to lose weight.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I doubt that the team asked him to lose weight.
The team certainly has a say when a rookie decides they are going to lose 25-30 lbs during the season. What franchise would allow their rookie NT to lose that kind of weight in season ? It’s insane,

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
a lot of beef to get blown off the ball
Thing is that Mazi didn't really get blown off the ball in college, and don't think Sweat was easy to move at all. I think we may have messed with Mazi too much his rookie year trying to get his snap anticipation up and trying to turn him into a 3-tech type.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Thing is that Mazi didn't really get blown off the ball in college, and don't think Sweat was easy to move at all. I think we may have messed with Mazi too much his rookie year trying to get his snap anticipation up and trying to turn him into a 3-tech type.
They tried to make him something that he is not.