Dane Brugler describes T'Vondre Sweat as a "Party animal" and "class clown"

rambo2

Reaction score
The team certainly has a say when a rookie decides they are going to lose 25-30 lbs during the season. What franchise would allow their rookie NT to lose that kind of weight in season ? It’s insane,
I doubt they allowed him to do it.

rambo2

Reaction score
The team certainly has a say when a rookie decides they are going to lose 25-30 lbs during the season. What franchise would allow their rookie NT to lose that kind of weight in season ? It’s insane,
He may not have decided to lose weight.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I doubt they allowed him to do it.
It has been widely reported that they wanted the kid to shed the weight to play more of a 3T role. Mazi Smith will never be that player. Hopefully that madness or experiment is over.

rambo2

Reaction score
It has been widely reported that they wanted the kid to shed the weight to play more of a 3T role. Mazi Smith will never be that player. Hopefully that madness or experiment is over.
I think it has been widely speculated. I don't think we got a true solid report.

1942willys

Reaction score
I doubt that the team asked him to lose weight.
That is one of the most BS posts I have ever seen. Did not ask him to lose weight but let him? Talk about lack of responsibility and discipline.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Sounds like he’s fit right in with a franchise who is unserious about winning.

1942willys

Reaction score
My common sense is that we don't know what happened with him.
OK
so YOU are saying the entire Cowboys Coaching staff and trainers sat around with their thumbs up their butts and did nothing while he was losing all that weight?
IS THAT what you are saying?

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Are we fine at NT? None of us feel that way, but the team liked Mazi enough to use a 1st rd pick on him. They aren’t going to draft his replacement the following year. Never prioritize the position in the past, I’m expecting more of a late developmental type then using a premium pick on one