Dane Brugler new mock has the Cowboys trading down

Hardline

Reaction score
I have no problem taking Guyton. I was one of the few who loved the Tyler Smith pick. I was justified. Tyler Guyton is the new Tyler Smith.

Havic

Reaction score
I mentioned the boys trading down yesterday in another post.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I have no problem taking Guyton. I was one of the few who loved the Tyler Smith pick. I was justified. Tyler Guyton is the new Tyler Smith.
He’s never going to be the power player that Smith is. But he could be a potentially good LT. But not on day 1.

rambo2

Reaction score
I think Morgan is a better pick. He has the experience at left tackle.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I’m starting to feel a bit leery of Guyton’s ability to step in and be a starter right away which is what we’ll likely need. I’m not sure he has the upper body strength and technique at this point.
I don't think he can be a left tackle.....I think he would be an upgrade over Steele...but that's not saying much. :popcorn:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
No I didn't. And I'm still waiting on you to name the 10 Longhorns players I claimed would be sure fire 1st rounders.
You absolutely did.

Do you also still think Xavier Worthy is 6’-1”? You seem to have vacated that thread?

Hardline

Reaction score
You absolutely did.

Do you also still think Xavier Worthy is 6’-1”? You seem to have vacated that thread?
Worthy is 6'1. I confirmed it though multiple sources. Tag me to the post where I said Humphrey was a sure fire first rounder. The last Longhorn I said was a sure fire 1st rounder was Bijan Robinson.

rambo2

Reaction score
Worthy is 6'1. I confirmed it though multiple sources. Tag me to the post where I said Humphrey was a sure fire first rounder. The last Longhorn I said was a sure fire 1st rounder was Bijan Robinson.
Worthy shrunk 2 inches at the combine.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Worthy shrunk 2 inches at the combine.
But he confimed it....?

Xavier Worthy​

Xavier Worthy headshot

XAVIER WORTHY​

TEXAS
WR

Prospect Info​

COLLEGE
Texas
HOMETOWN
CLASS
Fresno, CA
Junior

HEIGHT
5’ 11’’

WEIGHT
165 lbs
ARM
31 1/8’’
HAND
8 3/4’’

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/xavier-worthy/3200574f-5274-1496-c9ca-5c4709faa05b