HEIGHT
5’ 11’’

WEIGHT
165 lbs
ARM
31 1/8’’
HAND
8 3/4’’

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/xavier-worthy/3200574f-5274-1496-c9ca-5c4709faa05b
This is the only source that says he's 5'11.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
This is the only source that says he's 5'11.
Seriously, vacate the Draft forum if you don’t understand the difference between official measurements taken at the Combine vs. measurables put out by the sports info department of the university.

Take the L and move on, smh.

Hardline

Reaction score
Seriously, vacate the Draft forum if you don’t understand the difference between official measurements taken at the Combine vs. measurables put out by the sports info department of the university.

Take the L and move on, smh.
I have multiple sources. You have one.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
If that let Tyron go then I am afraid they will reach for an Olineman because of need

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Worthy is 6'1. I confirmed it though multiple sources. Tag me to the post where I said Humphrey was a sure fire first rounder. The last Longhorn I said was a sure fire 1st rounder was Bijan Robinson.
He may have been 6’1 in college but he’s not anymore

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
you've got to have the biggest dossier on guys predictions lol. it cracks me up whenever you call someone out
Lol, I only remember the most flagrantly dumb ones. Lil’Humphrey Jordan being sure-fire 1st rounder was one of them.

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
cowboys feel any OL player is great if they have position flex
That’s one of the issues.

Instead of going after a LT like Patrick Paul, they want a guy who is average at two position lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
That’s one of the issues.

Instead of going after a LT like Patrick Paul, they want a guy who is average at two position lol
loooooooooooool I laugh every time i hear it, it so reminds me of Jason Garret, "uhh we like the player a lot, he has great feet, and position flex that we really value!" lol