Dane Brugler on Cowboys' options at 24

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Doesn't sound like JPJ an option. Guessing it's trade down, Morgan, Paul, or Kinglsey... unless we get a Fautanu or Latham falling.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Trading down is a must if we can,i am sure a team like KC may want to trade up for a WR.

Carter

Reaction score
This team wont draft out of the 1st and give up the 5th yr option the way they handle FA and salary.

I really hope its not Kingsley but i have a feeling its gonna be him in a tradedown with the Chiefs.

John813

Reaction score
All for trading back and stockpiling more picks for McClay to go HAM on SPARQ lol

Flamma

Reaction score
Trading down is a must if we can,i am sure a team like KC may want to trade up for a WR.
They probably do, but trading up to 24 is probably not far enough. Every WR after Brian Johnson isn't worth trading up for.

Aven8

Reaction score
They have spoken a lot about making the middle of the D a strength. Don’t be surprised if we go DT again.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Honestly, it’s Guyton or Kingsley from what I have read.

But more recently, I feel like they feel confident in Hoffman at center.
Yeah, think that's plan the closer we get. Dark horse would be Paul in a trade down. That's if we go too far and get wiped out. Which is possible.

Carter

Reaction score
Believe Morgan, Guyton or Kingsley is gonna be the pick.

Neither would make me happy especially not at 24

MikeT22

Reaction score
I could see us trading down with someone like KC for an OT and then watching Washington trade ahead of us for our target.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
This team wont draft out of the 1st and give up the 5th yr option the way they handle FA and salary.

I really hope its not Kingsley but i have a feeling its gonna be him in a tradedown with the Chiefs.
I'm thinking Kingsley or Guyton.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Honestly, it’s Guyton or Kingsley from what I have read.

But more recently, I feel like they feel confident in Hoffman at center.
Guyton is worst case scenario. 13 starts in 4 years and you have to switch sides? No thank you.

Proof

Reaction score
Kansas City may be the sweet spot. they may want to move up for Worthy or Mitchell
I honestly feel like if buffalo hadn't inexplicably traded with kc, that we may have traded w/ them again.