Dane Brugler's running back rankings

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dillon Johnson rb from Washington. Late rd gem. Big Demarco Murray type rb. Runs like Eddie George too.

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Dillon Johnson doesn't look like he's running fast but the more I watched him, its that he's a long strider. He won't be a take it to the house threat much, but he sure understands getting north and south quick. We can get by double dipping by taking him with a 6th and grabbing another back like Bucky Irving. Thats gives us the chain mover in Johnson, then the smaller scat backs that can take it 70 yards and catch it. We might need to go this route. I would use Bucky Irving or Deuce Vaugn as my scat backs. No reason to spend a premium pick on a rb when we have so many glaring holes. Namely, the oline and dline.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I would be excited to get Wilson. I think he is worth the risk. He may go before 56.
I think Luke Reimer,Jaylon Ford, and Tommy Eichenberg are better NFL prospects and fit what we need, which is high IQ guys that love the game. The best part is, none of them have medicals. We can grab any of the guys I mentioned with mid to late rd picks. I promise ya, they will play hard and love Zimmer. Im a big no on players with double digit surgeries.

rambo2

Reaction score
I think Luke Reimer,Jaylon Ford, and Tommy Eichenberg are better NFL prospects and fit what we need, which is high IQ guys that love the game. The best part is, none of them have medicals. We can grab any of the guys I mentioned with mid to late rd picks. I promise ya, they will play hard and love Zimmer. Im a big no on players with double digit surgeries.
Wilson is the top linebacker in the draft.

reddyuta

Reaction score
1. Byron Murphy
2. Zach Frazier
3. T'Vondre Sweat
5. Ray Davis or MarShawn Lloyd
Zach Frazier looks really good,i doubt he will make it to 56.He might be a 1st trade down candidate though.

Rayman70

Reaction score
JPJ also concerns me with all the head injury stuff, the hip too. I might opt for Frazier instead.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
1. Byron Murphy
2. Zach Frazier
3. T'Vondre Sweat
5. Ray Davis or MarShawn Lloyd
I don't think they would draft Sweat in the 3rd. More like Maason Smith there and McKinnley Jackson there or later if Smith was gone. I also doubt they would take two DTs with the top three picks.

rambo2

Reaction score
I don't think they would draft Sweat in the 3rd. More like Maason Smith there and McKinnley Jackson later if Smith was gone. I also doubt they would take two DTs with the top three picks.
Everything is unlikely, but I would take that for sure. I can't turn my back on a 20 year improvement. I'm sick and tired of the below average dtackle play. I would put an end to it now.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I like this idea also, That would make the DLine formidable along with a good center and a back to compete against RICO.
Who wouldn't. Every player is at least 20 to a full round later than they are probably going lol

chicago JK

Reaction score
Why would they have to reach?
I have not done a lot of research but I think all these backs are complimentary backs. Guys who are a part of a tandem. I know that is the trend nowadays. I am sure 1-2 will pop....maybe. But, looking at the third round receivers, I like them much more than the second/third round running backs. It just sucks we didn't invest in a shorterm solution prior to FA and are probably going to be forced to reach on a RB from a weak RB class.

rambo2

Reaction score
I have not done a lot of research but I think all these backs are complimentary backs. Guys who are a part of a tandem. I know that is the trend nowadays. I am sure 1-2 will pop....maybe. But, looking at the third round receivers, I like them much more than the second/third round running backs. It just sucks we didn't invest in a shorterm solution prior to FA and are probably going to be forced to reach on a RB from a weak RB class.
Let's see what we get. I'd would love Estime in tandem with one of the other backs like Benson, Wright, Brooks, or Davis.