Dane on the Center class

Hardline

Reaction score
Take Sweat at 24 if he's still on the board. There will be a good center on the board at 54.

Carson

Reaction score
I am starting to like Van Pran or Bortolini.

Could end up going LT, RB, Center

Malhavoc

Reaction score
If not OL, my hope is that Murphy or Newton fall to 24.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I don't really see it with Van Pran. He's a gamer, but his physical ability looks pretty marginal. 4th round Biadasz type.

After JPJ, Barton and Frazier Im not sure any of these dudes would be an upgrade over Tyler B. And that’s after developing.

I know people don’t like Tyler but the dude is a league average C which is better than most.

1942willys

Reaction score
After JPJ, Barton and Frazier Im not sure any of these dudes would be an upgrade over Tyler B. And that’s after developing.

I know people don’t like Tyler but the dude is a league average C which is better than most.
he is the weak point of the O line simple as that
he must be replaced with someone better
simple as that

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score

If he is average then how can he be better than most? That means he is right in the middle.

visionary

Reaction score
Take C at 24
Take DL or OG at 56
Move Tyler to OT
Draft Allen in rd 3

Instant offense inspite of Dak

1942willys

Reaction score
If you miss out on JPJ at 24, try to trade back and grab Frazier.
I actually like Frazier a little more; not as physically talented but he plays like a beast and we need that
have not had a real beast on the line since colombo

cnuball21

Reaction score
he is the weak point of the O line simple as that
he must be replaced with someone better
simple as that
I’d argue Steele is the weak link but that’s beside the point. Sure, you always want to try and upgrade when possible but it’s easier said than done.

Just bc you draft a C in the 1st 3 rounds doesn’t mean it’s going to be an upgrade…especially in year 1.