Dane's top 100 RBs

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Nice to know I'm not the only one who prefers Corum to Benson. I doubt the team will though, with his height.

Realistically, any of these guys is an improvement over what we've got, which is nothing, though they all have their unique strengths and weaknesses.

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Nice to know I'm not the only one who prefers Corum to Benson. I doubt the team will though, with his height.

Realistically, any of these guys is an improvement over what we've got, which is nothing, though they all have their unique strengths and weaknesses.
What is there to like about Corum vs. Benson?

Forum has one of the lowest broken tackle percentages in college, had a ton of mileage on him, and is less of an athlete.

Corum was fantastic college back but I don’t see how he’s a better pro prospect.

DFWJC

Reaction score
What stands out is that the top RB is 48th overall

Don't reach!

rambo2

Reaction score
It going to be interesting if Brook and one of the top backers at there in rd 2. Depth for each position isn't great.
What if these guys are available at 56?

Brooks
Benson
Corley
Payton Wilson
Braden Fiske
Legette

morasp

Reaction score
I didn't watch it but I guess MM was talking about having a Randal Cobb type player on the offense. Some youtube people were speculating that Corley might be that guy since he was one of the 30. Kind of an extension of the running game and maybe even line him up in the backfield like they did with Lamb.