Reaction score
What if these guys are available at 56?

Brooks
Benson
Corley
Payton Wilson
Braden Fiske
Legette
If I had to make a pick and couldn’t trade down, Wilson would be my selection as I have him as the clear #1 linebacker in the class and don’t like the depth. Can find a running back in rd 3

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd suggest taking the best bruiser available in the 3rd. That's what the team lacked last year.

rambo2

Reaction score
If I had to make a pick and couldn’t trade down, Wilson would be my selection as I have him as the clear #1 linebacker in the class and don’t like the depth. Can find a running back in rd 3
Wilson is my pick too. If he puts together a couple of seasons, he could take the team over the top. Just imagine if they get Byron Murphy with their 1st pick and Wilson with the 2nd.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wilson is my pick too. If he puts together a couple of seasons, he could take the team over the top. Just imagine if they get Byron Murphy with their 1st pick and Wilson with the 2nd.
I doubt they go RB in the 2nd, but you could be right. They sure need to beef up the OL

Cowboyny

Reaction score
They want to fix stopping and running the football. With just 3 legitimate picks, they are going to have to address the OL with 1 of them. Question is, do they wait on running back?

rambo2

Reaction score
They want to fix stopping and running the football. With just 3 legitimate picks, they are going to have to address the OL with 1 of them. Question is, do they wait on running back?
1. Byron Murphy
2. Payton Wilson
3. Running back
5. Center

Cowboyny

Reaction score
1. Byron Murphy
2. Payton Wilson
3. Running back
5. Center
I cannot see Murphy unless he is clearly their best player on their board. I am fully expecting them to take offensive lineman. Keep in mind they lost 2 starters in the offseason. A day 3 center isn't going to cut it.

rambo2

Reaction score
I cannot see Murphy unless he is clearly their best player on their board. I am fully expecting them to take offensive lineman. Keep in mind they lost 2 starters in the offseason. A day 3 center isn't going to cut it.
I think they will end up a player short no matter what they do. If Murphy is there, I would take him. He would be the best dtackle that they have had in decades. They need to hit on 3 studs and go from there.

Sydla

Reaction score
For the record, I hate this RB class.
Good thing we literally did nothing in FA to fix the problem.

I don't care that, yeah, they've had some good drafts and picked some good players like Parson and Bland and Lamb and Smith. I don't care that the team doesn't completely suck and somehow they spit out double digit win seasons here and there.

We have two of the dumbest people leading this franchise. They are cheap, arrogant and stupid. It's a deadly combination. When is the grandson old enough to take over? That's our last hope.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
What is there to like about Corum vs. Benson?

Forum has one of the lowest broken tackle percentages in college, had a ton of mileage on him, and is less of an athlete.

Corum was fantastic college back but I don’t see how he’s a better pro prospect.
Personal preference I suppose. I like how Corum runs better than Benson.

Mr_437

Reaction score

Brooks
Benson
Corley
Payton Wilson
Braden Fiske
Legette
I'm having vision of Dallas having a super talent you duo at LB, Wilson n Overshown would be all over the field. Hopefully, a healthier duo than LVE n Jaylon.

rambo2

Reaction score
I'm having vision of Dallas having a super talent you duo at LB, Wilson n Overshown would be all over the field. Hopefully, a healthier duo than LVE n Jaylon.
You would get some unbelievable plays.

Malhavoc

Reaction score

Brooks
Benson
Corley
Payton Wilson
Braden Fiske
Legette
Fiske or Wilson. Front 7 is starving for talent. This RB class is blah. Focus on the lines and you can get a guy in round 5 that will be just fine.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I think they will end up a player short no matter what they do. If Murphy is there, I would take him. He would be the best dtackle that they have had in decades. They need to hit on 3 studs and go from there.
Look at the cost of top level DT’s. Murphy, Newton, and even Fiske are high talent players that I think will be really good. If we go OL in round 1, and Fiske is available in round 2 I ain’t passing on him. Could turn out to be the best DL in the draft.