Danica does Dallas...(TMS Pics)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the interested, here's a link to some pics of her doing aTexas Motor Speedway promo.

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/s/dws/spe/2005/danica/gallery1/

Click the boxes at the bottom of the page to go to the next pic in the gallery. Not a lot, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
She's nice looking but not enough to register :D
oh dang, you need to register? Sorry, I'll post 'em for those who don't want to reg w/DMN.

Edit: It's a Flash thing and I'm not sure how to grab the pics. Sorry for those who aren't reg. Thought it was free access.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
The best things she has going for her is that she has charisma (which should never be underrated), and she's a race car driver (which is very cool).

But if she was a waitress at Cracker Barrel, no one would probably take a second look at her.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chief said:
The best things she has going for her is that she has charisma (which should never be underrated), and she's a race car driver (which is very cool).

But if she was a waitress at Cracker Barrel, no one would probably take a second look at her.
Actually I agree. She's pretty, in average pretty kinda way. She's not drop-down gorgeous by a long shot. But she's good at what she does and she does have that charm thing down.

That kinda combination will take you far.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Chief said:

She is pretty good looking if you go by Cracker Barrel standards :laugh2:

But I get your point. :cool:

She kind of looks like a tomboy, .. oh wait, .. she probably is.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
k19 said:
Thats one big ring she has there
from the DMN Blog:

Danica's diamond

Danica's massive rock is her engagement ring from her fiance - Paul Hospenthal. He's a physical therapist from Phoenix. Their wedding is planned for November.

From those who want to know, Danica's first lap on the TMS oval comes at 2:45 p.m. today for her first practice session.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
from the DMN Blog:

Danica's diamond

Danica's massive rock is her engagement ring from her fiance - Paul Hospenthal. He's a physical therapist from Phoenix. Their wedding is planned for November.

From those who want to know, Danica's first lap on the TMS oval comes at 2:45 p.m. today for her first practice session.

Why do those with so much potential marry so young?

I predict divorce... yeah yeah... Mr. Doom & Gloom I know... Hope I'm wrong though...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
Why do those with so much potential marry so young?

I predict divorce... yeah yeah... Mr. Doom & Gloom I know... Hope I'm wrong though...
Aren't you a newlywed? I don't want to hear any doom & gloom from you right now, Mr. Man. :zipit:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
from the DMN Blog:

Danica's diamond

I don't know what the IRL did to fix it but a few yrs ago the drivers refused to run at TMS because the banking was so steep the drivers were almost passing out at 220 mph :eek:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Aren't you a newlywed? I don't want to hear any doom & gloom from you right now, Mr. Man. :zipit:

What does that have to do with it?

I'm just citing marital history among those in the public eye that marry young...

I am all about doom & gloom... :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
What does that have to do with it?

I'm just citing marital history among those in the public eye that marry young...

I am all about doom & gloom... :D
Quit being so realistic right now. We've only got one Reality on this board. :D

As a newlywed, I expect more head in the clouds romance and less doom & gloom...:)

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Quit being so realistic right now. We've only got one Reality on this board. :D

As a newlywed, I expect more head in the clouds romance and less doom & gloom...:)
WG, "Head in the clouds romance" is not only for newlyweds !

I've got #30 coming up this summer, and it is better now than ever.

I wish more couples would stay married long enough to find out what it is like to have someone who devoted their life to you, and you to them.

(Love to smell her neck !)

Hoov

Reaction score
My Divorce was such a pain in the arse (and my X still aggravates me). I was the first one i knew to get married, now i have to go to everyone else's. everytime im at a wedding now all i can think is "they'll be serving alcohol at the reception, right ?"

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Hoov said:
My Divorce was such a pain in the arse (and my X still aggravates me). I was the first one i knew to get married, now i have to go to everyone else's. everytime im at a wedding now all i can think is "they'll be serving alcohol at the reception, right ?"
Hoov, .. I am sure you were in love when you got married, .. what happens ?

Hoov

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
Hoov, .. I am sure you were in love when you got married, .. what happens ?

Dont know but I have a clue, some people are givers, some takers. My X is a taker and i could only take so much of that LOL.

Really though, she felt like she always had to win every arguement and every decision. She felt she was the boss and if it didnt go her way she would find a way to make me sorry later. You do that enough and it erodes away any feelings that were once there. She still tries to tell me what to do and play our child like a pawn in chess.

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Danica Patrick was at an autograph signing yesterday. A couple of the Ticket guys were out there to try and get some sound.

They said that when the camera's and mic's were on her, she was all smiles and pleasant. But when they weren't..."Serious Biatch Potential."
She's gonna screw the whole thing up. IMO

I still wanna see her win a race or two.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
She's nice looking but not enough to register :D

Well then allow me to help you sir :)

Account: throwaway16@yahoo.com (Duhh, a throwaway address)
Password: hickssucks (Yes, I'm a disgruntled Rangers fan whose upset at my cheap owner)