Danica does Dallas...(TMS Pics)

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Hoov said:
Dont know but I have a clue, some people are givers, some takers. My X is a taker and i could only take so much of that LOL.

Really though, she felt like she always had to win every arguement and every decision. She felt she was the boss and if it didnt go her way she would find a way to make me sorry later. You do that enough and it erodes away any feelings that were once there. She still tries to tell me what to do and play our child like a pawn in chess.
I bet that does get old. Probably the way she was raised. Maybe her mom was that way.

Stay strong man, and stay close to your child, .. he/she needs you.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Another for the curious. Here's a link to some info about Danica. Another something the guys from DMN Blog pulled. Apparently the ring is 4 1/4 carats and hubby-to-be is 16 years older than her.
Gold-digger !!!

No, just kidding, I wish them hell, .. well, well, .. I wish them well.

Hoov

Reaction score
WV Cowboy said:
I bet that does get old. Probably the way she was raised. Maybe her mom was that way.

Stay strong man, and stay close to your child, .. he/she needs you.

Yeah, her mom is a trip. her mom is always doggin her dad and he just sits and ignores her in front of the TV and gets drunk. she is just like the church lady (dana carvey) from SNL.

Actually im not even allowed to go her parents property now because i cursed her psycho mom out after she said she was gonna go to court and spread lies bout me to try and take my daughter away.

we all lose our cool sometimes and then regret it, but this was one time it was absolutely worth it.

But my daughter and i have such a tight relationship, we take martial arts together. i have joint custody so i have almost equal time with her. she's a lot like me so we can talk about anything.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Hoov said:
Yeah, her mom is a trip. her mom is always doggin her dad and he just sits and ignores her in front of the TV and gets drunk. she is just like the church lady (dana carvey) from SNL.

Actually im not even allowed to go her parents property now because i cursed her psycho mom out after she said she was gonna go to court and spread lies bout me to try and take my daughter away.

we all lose our cool sometimes and then regret it, but this was one time it was absolutely worth it.

But my daughter and i have such a tight relationship, we take martial arts together. i have joint custody so i have almost equal time with her. she's a lot like me so we can talk about anything.
Sounds like you are doing a great job Dad.

Sorry to hear about the marriage though. I have a passion for marriage, it can be such a wonderful thing, I wish that for everyone.

Broken relationships hurt man, no two ways about it.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
another for the curious...

Danica's fiance
capt.naa16405292149.irl_indy_500_naa164.jpg

Duane

Reaction score
She is really hot but my thing is petite brunettes.