Daniel Jeremiah top 150

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If the players were taken in that order, I'd take Newton (his 25th overall) over the others available. We need OL help, but we also need a stud DL, too, and to hope Mazi develops. I will be surprised if we'd go back-to-back first-round DTs, though.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Take Newton… It absolutely amazes me more folks don’t want this kid. We have been looking for a DL like him FOREVER. He might actually fall right in to our laps. And we are talking about taking a project Tackle. Unbelievable.

jujoboys

Reaction score
I find it interesting that Daniel Jeremiah has Marshawn Lloyd ranked as his best RB. Chris Simms and another guy I was listening to (can't remember name) also had him as their best RB in the draft.

rambo2

Reaction score
I find it interesting that Daniel Jeremiah has Marshawn Lloyd ranked as his best RB. Chris Simms and another guy I was listening to (can't remember name) also had him as their best RB in the draft.
The Cowboys could take a back at 87. Brooks, Benson, Lloyd, Wright, Irving, Corrum, Allen, Estime, or Davis. At least 2 or 3 of them should be available. I think that I would trade back from 24 and take Jackson Powers-Johnson or Zach Frazier and go from there.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Take Newton… It absolutely amazes me more folks don’t want this kid. We have been looking for a DL like him FOREVER. He might actually fall right in to our laps. And we are talking about taking a project Tackle. Unbelievable.
Yea I’d take him over a majority of the OLmen in a heartbeat.

A playmaking DT has been missing for a decade. I love Osa and think he is borderline pro bowl but we need more talent and depth.

chicago JK

Reaction score
Yea I’d take him over a majority of the OLmen in a heartbeat.

A playmaking DT has been missing for a decade. I love Osa and think he is borderline pro bowl but we need more talent and depth.
Zimmer likes bigger lineman. Although Zimmer is close to 70 and on a one year deal. So do we really want to build a defense around his vision? I predict our defense is substantially worse next year even if Zimmer is a solid coach

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Zimmer likes bigger lineman. Although Zimmer is close to 70 and on a one year deal. So do we really want to build a defense around his vision? I predict our defense is substantially worse next year even if Zimmer is a solid coach
Yeah, I am drafting absolutely no defenders for Zimmer's scheme. He's a fall guy who will be out of Dallas by this time next year.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Fair point…just give me defensive playmakers and Im good.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
It's about time SOMEBODY started liking bigger linemen for a change! If Zimmer's vision is bigger defensive linemen, I'm all for it! I'm sick and tired of a DL that can't defend the run.