Daniel Jones out for season

Adreme

Reaction score
Oh wow. Could be a blessing for the Giants. Maybe they'll have a decent QB playing now. Sometimes I feel really bad for the giants.....sometimes.
Honestly it’s worst case for them. Now even if they get the 1 pick they likely can’t move off of Jones next year because of the injury.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The giants OL has been horrific. Daniel Jones has been taking an absolute beating all season. This was bound to happen.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah that's going to happen for a team we've lost to once in 6 years. :rolleyes: Some of you guys and your pessimism are over the top ridiculous sometimes
What are you trying to say here?
:huh:

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
This could be good for the Giants in the long run as they can draft a QB high next year and move off Jones without much backlash.

His contract before the injury looked bad, now its challenging for worst QB contract ever.

Mark

Reaction score
As a Syracuse fan, it'll be interesting to see what DeVito can (or can't) do at this level. He spent three years with the Orangemen before being run off (to Illinois) in favor of Garrett Schrader...who I guarantee will never be a pro QB.

Carson

Reaction score
As a Syracuse fan, it'll be interesting to see what DeVito can (or can't) do at this level. He spent three years with the Orangemen before being run off (to Illinois) in favor of Garrett Schrader...who I guarantee will never be a pro QB.
He hasn’t looked good .. at all.

HOWEVER, that could change with a full week of preparation as the starter. With no Waller, their offense doesn’t scare me. Add in it is in Dallas.

rags747

Reaction score
After this week we need the Giants to string together some wins. We don’t need them picking up one of the top 2 QB’s.

Mark

Reaction score
Carson wrote:

He hasn’t looked good .. at all.

HOWEVER, that could change with a full week of preparation as the starter. With no Waller, their offense doesn’t scare me. Add in it is in Dallas.

Side note:
Assuming the Giants give DeVito the nod this Sunday, it will be the first time a former Syracuse QB has started an NFL game since Donovan McNabb did so for the Vikings in 2011.