Video: Darius Rush CB South Carolina

cnuball21

Reaction score
He doesn't play anywhere close to how he tested. I don't get where the hype came from honestly. And I don't want this to be another joseph situation where his failures are blamed on maturity. It's moreso he's just not that good, same as joseph wasnt.
Huh? He had a QB Rating 35 when targeted in 2021 then teams just stopped throwing at him last year. He gave up 200 yards in coverage in all of 22…which is like half of what some of the top prospects gave up.

What are you talking about? Please don’t reference interceptions only…please don’t.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Huh? He had a QB Rating 35 when targeted in 2021 then teams just stopped throwing at him last year. He gave up 200 yards in coverage in all of 22…which is like half of what some of the top prospects gave up.

What are you talking about? Please don’t reference interceptions only…please don’t.
How many years of college did he play? You only referenced 1 year of qb rating.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The fact you’re asking me this tells me your evaluation is lacking…
riiiiiight. Like my evaluation of Branch not being similar to Minkah was wrong. I see I see.

You seem to love bickering with me. It's ok to disagree. Relax lil fella. Not that serious

cnuball21

Reaction score
riiiiiight. Like my evaluation of Branch not being similar to Minkah was wrong. I see I see.

You seem to love bickering with me. It's ok to disagree. Relax lil fella. Not that serious
If you want to bring anything substantial to a discussion I’m fair game and open ears.

Until then continue on with your LOLs and “lil fellas.”

stilltheguru

Reaction score
If you want to bring anything substantial to a discussion I’m fair game and open ears.

Until then continue on with your LOLs and “lil fellas.”
You responded to me. Next time keep scrolling. I don't look for your posts to respond to. You're takes are trash so I ignore you now. If I don't bring anything stop pressing reply like a goofy

cnuball21

Reaction score
You responded to me. Next time keep scrolling. I don't look for your posts to respond to. You're takes are trash so I ignore you now. If I don't bring anything stop pressing reply like a goofy
Sounds good. I’ll continue on with my trash posts while you knock players you know nothing about.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
So anyway,

Rush is going to be nice like I said. Similar to Diggs I heard he just transitioned to cb so it may take him a year or so to breakout.