Twitter: Darius Slay made some very interesting comparisons on the Cowboys vs his own team

Rayman70

Reaction score
yes this year's Dallas Cowboys look a lot like last year's Eagles team... There is a very close comparison that's why we both have ten wins in fighting for the division... That's why I never dismissed the Eagles even though I hate their guts and don't even wanna mention their name in here but there is a lot of comparisons but can we get that lucky in the playoffs to meet a team like the giants and then the third string quarterback in the second round yeah that remains to be seen.... We haven't had that kind of luck in a long time in the playoffs I'm hoping it's finally time..
Eagles not handling stardom very well I see.

Rayman70

Reaction score
That one specific comment about pointing fingers and throw me the ball has to be AJ Brown. And they look like they are having fun out there talking about Dallas says a lot. Hurts has not looked right every time they show him on the sidelines by himself.
thats it. I see that as well. Hurts looks dismayed. I truly think its the staff...ie Sirianni and the cracker jack gang. They see to get outcoached the last several games. Then I think the team doesn't like them much.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But he isn't. This is from his own podcast where he basically shoots from the hip. Similar to what Micah does on his show.
Only saw the clip. Kinda weird if that's the case but I'd have to listen to the whole thing for correct context.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
thats it. I see that as well. Hurts looks dismayed. I truly think its the staff...ie Sirianni and the cracker jack gang. They see to get outcoached the last several games. Then I think the team doesn't like themjoy seei much.
Sirianni is the type of coach who is only has gotten away with his asinine and irritating antics because of the Eagles winning last season. He has carried those same antics into this season to the point of all other NFL fanbases besides Eagles fans starting to hate him. Other coaches are still respected even if they lose or fail during a season. But Sirianni is the type of coach who NFL fans will enjoy seeing lose just so that the smug look he always has can be wiped away from his face.