Twitter: Darius Slay made some very interesting comparisons on the Cowboys vs his own team

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
lol, things aren’t good in Philly. They won last year with that gimmick offense and now that their offense (and their QB) has been figured out, things are starting to crumble for them.

The best thing about last year is that it got Philly to pay big money to a QB that can’t read defenses or hit normal sized passing windows. He needs those huge windows he had last year before his offense got figured out.

And they’re old in a LOT of places. Problems abound.

Hadenough

Reaction score
That one specific comment about pointing fingers and throw me the ball has to be AJ Brown. And they look like they are having fun out there talking about Dallas says a lot. Hurts has not looked right every time they show him on the sidelines by himself.

Flamma

Reaction score
I never personally dislike players or coaches. I keep my dislike to on the field of play. But something about their head coach bothers me. At least McCarthy shows some class. He's not jumping around chest bumping people. I never liked Buddy Ryan either.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Seems like a “grass is greener” statement.

When things are going wrong, I’m guessing most players feel this way in some sense.

But I’m hoping the pressure of expectations gets to Philly and they crumble.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I never personally dislike players or coaches. I keep my dislike to on the field of play. But something about their head coach bothers me. At least McCarthy shows some class. He's not jumping around chest bumping people. I never liked Buddy Ryan either.
Yup. At a point in my life where I don’t harbor ill feelings for players anymore.

But something about Sirianni gets me worked up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s funny though Mike runs the score up on teams and he still comes off classy. I can’t stand Siranni I mean it’s a love to hate type of thing. Peterson was too likeable….Andy Reid too. Eagles deserve trash like Nick, Chip….and he’s no longer here so I won’t call him trash but also like Buddy lol.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah....Buddy was big *****!! I didn't like Dick Vermeil either. Maybe, I just never liked any of egals' coaches!! LOL

Creeper

Reaction score
The Eagles really sound like losers after losing only 3 games all year. Their coach is losing his team and quickly. I think the Eagles believed all the media hype about them and their QB. A couple of blowouts later they are questioning themselves.

But they are still a good team. They shouldn't let a couple of losses destroy their season. They need some leadership.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If I am a teammate of Slay, I don't wanna go into battle with him. Where has he been btw? What about Byard? Leonard? I hear lot of talking, SOME TRUTH, but the guy runs his mouth too much. Some things need to remain scared. Him going on X and even if true, gives his team a bad taste in their mouths. He just threw them under the bus . Ladies and gents, Philly indeed, has some big issues. He just basically told us a glimpse. We are always accused of being frontrunners as a team, but at least this year, Philly is. They can't seem to handle that target on their back when they are being chased. The biggest problem is Sirianni. The guy is a phony and a jerk. The team doesn't seem to like him much. Hurts generally looks uninterested and like Slay said, they don't seem to be playing for each other like we do. Slay is right and made great valid points but its a bad look.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yeah....Buddy was big *****!! I didn't like Dick Vermeil either. Maybe, I just never liked any of egals' coaches!! LOL
the staff hated coaching with Buddy as well. Its universally known. If not for Ditka ,Payton, McMahon, nobody would know who the hell Buddy Ryan was. Ditka was calling the shots in that draft room largely when they drafted the studs on that defense. Between 83-85....Mike drafted lights out. The defense got the credit in 85 along with Ryan, but Ditka was the straw that stirred the drink. The heartbeat of the team. I like Rex and Rob...they are characters, probably be great to have a beer with. But none of them are great coaches.

Rayman70

Reaction score
giphy.gif
OIP.26Q_EOFjZRw937gnuk5GeAHaKN
must be something in the water there.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
He talks too much. I bet a lot of his teammates and coaches do not want him doing interviews or his podcast.

blueblood70

Reaction score

yes this year's Dallas Cowboys look a lot like last year's Eagles team... There is a very close comparison that's why we both have ten wins in fighting for the division... That's why I never dismissed the Eagles even though I hate their guts and don't even wanna mention their name in here but there is a lot of comparisons but can we get that lucky in the playoffs to meet a team like the giants and then the third string quarterback in the second round yeah that remains to be seen.... We haven't had that kind of luck in a long time in the playoffs I'm hoping it's finally time..