News: Daron Bland out 6-8 Weeks. foot stress fracture

Mr_437

Reaction score
Y'all already know, that's why they should've re-signed Gilmore. Injury or not, foresight not hindsight, Gilly should've been a Cowboy. Carson is gonna have to keep the tradition going of really good rookie CBs.

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Diggs Out 2023..Bland Out 2024...***.. :banghead:

What And Who's Next For 2025..:banghead:

J.J. McCarthy Of Michigan Has a Successful College Career With No Significant Injuries:cool:
Comes To The Pros,Out For The Year..o_O

Maybe The NFL Should Model College Football.

Go Buckeyes..

mldardy

Reaction score
Y'all already know, that's why they should've re-signed Gilmore. Injury or not, foresight not hindsight, Gilly should've been a Cowboy. Carson is gonna have to keep the tradition going of really good rookie CBs.
Yeah you knew so much that I didn’t see you anywhere saying ‘we should have kept Gilmore’. You revisionist Cowboy fans make me laugh.

rambo2

Reaction score
It sure doesn't look like it. They had more corners than they could have kept.

stinkface

Reaction score
Derrick Henry and Derwin James both have had it in the past and recovered fine. That said it appears 8 weeks is the norm to get back to normal.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That’s a huge blow! The defense is taking a hit with the loss of Williams and Bland but at least Bland will be back. Starting to become even more concerned about the defense. We better hope we’ve improved upfront. Makes the loss of Gilmore hurt a little. With Diggs coming off an ACL it could be a little dicey in the secondary.

mathew1184

Reaction score
Gilmore is getting up to 10 mil with 7 guaranteed. We weren’t going to pay that and I’m not sure if Zimmer even wanted him.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Sorta feels like the stars are aligning for an epic collapse this season. We may have a top 10 pick in April. But I’ve been wrong before.