News: Daron Bland out 6-8 Weeks. foot stress fracture

RoboQB

Reaction score
.. and the Browns still lose by 10+
Hey, I hope you're right but Cooper, who once caused an Eagle to tear his ACL on a comeback route, will be going one on one with a DB returning from an ACL tear or a 5th rd. rookie or a guy recently traded for who started his time with Dallas by getting burned deep in Vegas.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He is a rookie. He’s got potential but he’s going to have to learn quick. There’s bound to be some growing pains. Corner is one of the most difficult positions to play in the NFL.
Right. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being Diggs and Lewis on the outside and Mukuamu in the slot, just because it's a lot to ask of a late-round rookie.

TWOK11

Reaction score
this next man up BS is exactly that. You do not replace talent like that. Backups are backups FOR A REASON
Some people rise to the occasion, some wilt. Hopefully his replacement is a stronger man than you.

Praxit

Reaction score
...why do these med experts always go with surgery right away?

I mean, some things can heal on thier own.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With some luck, Bland may only miss the 1st 4 games. But most likely 6. As they open the practice window for 2 weeks before activated to the 53.

2 weeks before the season starts. Then 4 weeks into the season.

HungryLion

Reaction score
You can see that we are good. We watch all teams.
1. I guarantee you haven’t watched all teams this off season other than maybe some pre seasons snaps.

2. There’s no evidence we are better than we were last year yet. Y’all need to at least wait until the product on the actual field happens.

Say the cowboys are “better than last year” is pure projection at this point.

rambo2

Reaction score
1. I guarantee you haven’t watched all teams this off season other than maybe some pre seasons snaps.

2. There’s no evidence we are better than we were last year yet. Y’all need to at least wait until the product on the actual field happens.

Say the cowboys are “better than last year” is pure projection at this point.
I ain't waiting for nobody.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I ain't waiting for nobody.
Yeah I know. You’ll just rah rah all over the board like you do every off season telling everyone how the cowboys are better than last season and this is the year.

Then the cowboys will be one and done in the playoffs again

rambo2

Reaction score
Yeah I know. You’ll just rah rah all over the board like you do every off season telling everyone how the cowboys are better than last season and this is the year.

Then the cowboys will be one and done in the playoffs again
So sad to not give your team a chance.

HungryLion

Reaction score
So sad to not give your team a chance.
I do give the team a chance. Some of us believe in being objective and also having high standards.

Whats sad is coming on the board, kissing the FO’s butts for every move they make, and giving them excuses for every failure. While still trying to tell the rest of the fans how good the cowboys are and how this is their year….. again.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Right. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being Diggs and Lewis on the outside and Mukuamu in the slot, just because it's a lot to ask of a late-round rookie.
They’ll likely go with experience early and possibly work Carson in. He’ll have some situational opportunities.