Darren McFadden highlight video...

superpunk

Reaction score
Was that Landry he trucked around the edge?

The most impressive thing in there was that it didn't even look like he was trying.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
This kid reminds me of what Bo Jackson use to do to opposing Defenses. He can out run angles. His explosiveness, speed, vision, and the ability to cut on a dime are beyond extraordinary! You don't need any wiggle if you have the aforementioned abilities.

Like Hos told me earlier if we draft him with Cleveland's pick we are going to jail because our celebration in New York will be legendarily obscene!

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
theogt;1476717 said:
He's a really big, powerful, fast, uphill runner. He's great at what he does.

But I'd like to see a little more lateral agility out of him in 2007. It'll be fun to watch, cause we might just have a realistic chance at getting him.

Two first round picks will be hard to turn down when Dallas comes a-calling. McFadden will be wearing the star, unless Detroit does something stupid again.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His acceleration is FRIGHTENING. Wow.

jeff

Reaction score
I liked his straight arm/punch ala Jim Brown. The guy looks tough and fast.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1476996 said:
Hey as the late great Johnnie Cochran said... " If the glove don't fit you must acquit"... O.J. wasn't found guilty of anything in criminal court.

that's right, forgot he was acquitted by a jury so he MUST be innocent.... :grin:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
How sweet would it be to draft this guy.......like when we drafted Dorsett and Aikman